Willpower.... where do I find that?!?!?

I know. She is a sensible girl - but then so was I and it used to go out the window on girls hols!
It's day 90 single figures tmrw! Woo hoo! X

yo-yo said:
I know. She is a sensible girl - but then so was I and it used to go out the window on girls hols!
It's day 90 single figures tmrw! Woo hoo! X

Hi lovely lady!
So sorry to hear u had a fruitless shopping trip, that is super disheartening i know :-( Maybe have a try online?
Dont panic re ur daughter, i remember talking the talk about those hols but the girls really are usually pretty darn sensible! Plus she belongs to u so sure she is lovely!

Happy to hear ur near the end of ur challenge, i am so impressed! When was ur last/next wi? Xx

Aw, yes she's an absolute sweetheart. I know I'm biased but everyone else says it too.
I've trawled the net, takes up most of my working day lately, hehe!
My problem is that the dresses I love aren't suitable for me- and the dresses that are (wrinkly bingo wing/lumpy knee covering) aren't what I want. I want to look classy but bit foxy if you know what I mean? I've got a few arriving tmrw and am quite hopeful for 1 of them. Fingers crossed! I want to get to the fun bit - shoes and accessories! Don't have to be skinny to wear fabulous shoes!

Oh and next weigh in is thur. I still keep expecting a big one after measly loss of 5lb in last 3 weeks but I think I'm just gonna be on a go slow till the end now. Gutted I won't get to 9 something for the wedding but gotta look on the bright side I ain't 13 5. I know I'd be trying to wriggle my way out of going if I was cuz would be too ashamed.

Racking my brains for the catalogue my mum has got some lovely stuff from. Bingo wing covering but not for old farts! I'll ask her.

Cannot believe ur total loss, amazing! Ubshould be so proud. I used to avoid social events because of how i looked, in fact i nrly did that rhe other week butanaged to keep my head on straight! I really really hope u get a good loss soon, its blimmin unfair if u dont. And let us know about these dresses, hope at least one is the right one.

Right its time to stop pretendig to be a gladiator whilst watching russell crow *drool* and to go to sleep. Tum is rumbling, intermediate day tomorrow is going to be a struggle but i want to feel my best for the big date!

Night beauties xxx

PS
Here's my diary honey

http://www.minimins.com/juddd-diari...i-want-slim-i-want-normal-36.html#post5584121

Hey Yo Yo what are your stats hun there not in your sig but sounds like you have done amazingly well babe and bet you will look stunning in whatever you wear!!!

Did you hear from your daughter hope she got there safely!!!! I love trawling the internet when im supposed to be working. Need to get some new furniture for my bedroom but cant find any decent resonably priced stuff that looks nice!!!

Caroline im excited for the date keep us informed!!! you decided on outfit???? We need a photo love your photos they are inspirational xxxx

Morning guys. Just posted in my diary and said feeling a bit crap today as i KNOW i have gained, i have this pair of jeans where i can basically guess my weight in them and i reckon I'm about 10st 4/5lbs atm.
However, in my post i also looked at last wk mon-fri and its not flippin suprising ive gained as i had an appalling wk with only 1 DD, 1ID and about 4000cals on most other days, u cant do that and expect to lose or sts so least the gain is logical!
This week has started well and have just planned today's ID so feeling more positive :)
My cal allowance is roughy 1150 and have just had brekkie and planned lunch and dins and added all my cals (about 800 ish) so any cals left over are for snacks or whatever.
Only thing left to stress about now is the fact i have to Ud's tomoz and thurs for work, and then sat is sposed to be an UD (and have dinner date that eve) but sunday is sposed to be down and have a flippin family lunch! Really wish i didn't have to go but heyho. Will just have to not have a crazy UD on sat and all i'll have sun is the meal out and will just be as healthy a poss. Hopefully the following week i will be abke to have a full week of alternating days without s**t getting in the way!!

Sorry for grumbly ramble, just had to let it out! Xxx

know what you mean about stuff getting in the way babe!!! seems like its so blimin easy to just put weight back on :eek: glad its just not me (sorry if thats selfish lool)

Heres to working it off yayyy

MissieCB said:
know what you mean about stuff getting in the way babe!!! seems like its so blimin easy to just put weight back on :eek: glad its just not me (sorry if thats selfish lool)

Heres to working it off yayyy

Lol its not selfish at all babe. I think (as i wrote in my diary) I've been looking at this all wrong, treating it like a quick term fix like CD. I want to lead a 'normal' life which will sometimes mean eating out 2 days in a row, or going away with work and having to eat whats given to me etc. The point is, i want to be able to enjoy those things and not stress out at the fact i may gain a cpl lbs. i just have to know that doing a fast again for a few days a wk or whatever will fix it no problemo. Also i think i will crack the UD bingeing but it may take a while and i will occasionally slip, its not a big deal and i need to chill. If u recognise what u did wrong and then do the necessary to fix it wheres the drama?!

I think i may be talking b***ocks?! X

Lol its not selfish at all babe. I think (as i wrote in my diary) I've been looking at this all wrong, treating it like a quick term fix like CD. I want to lead a 'normal' life which will sometimes mean eating out 2 days in a row, or going away with work and having to eat whats given to me etc. The point is, i want to be able to enjoy those things and not stress out at the fact i may gain a cpl lbs. i just have to know that doing a fast again for a few days a wk or whatever will fix it no problemo. Also i think i will crack the UD bingeing but it may take a while and i will occasionally slip, its not a big deal and i need to chill. If u recognise what u did wrong and then do the necessary to fix it wheres the drama?!

I think i may be talking b***ocks?! X

Loool no your making sense but im thinking that my body isnt greatly suited to this had a measure up and im an inch bigger all round!! I know its not a quick fix but also i wanna be able to loose a couple of pounds a week!!!

Spoken to someone who is doing the 5:2 ratio and loosing a couple of pounds so i think its different for everyone!!! :/

I totally understand why your stressing tho as its so easy to put on but hard to loose x

MissieCB said:
Loool no your making sense but im thinking that my body isnt greatly suited to this had a measure up and im an inch bigger all round!! I know its not a quick fix but also i wanna be able to loose a couple of pounds a week!!!

Spoken to someone who is doing the 5:2 ratio and loosing a couple of pounds so i think its different for everyone!!! :/

I totally understand why your stressing tho as its so easy to put on but hard to loose x

Well not every diet suits everyone and i guess u r kind of at a different stage to ur 'journey' to me as u still want to lose a stone but im trying to maintain and balance. Maybe u should try the 5:2, or the mon, weds fri DD and everything else UD? I know i lost quickest on this diet when on hol and if i look at what i ate on DD's it was basically nothing and UD's mainly healthy with cpl of treats but v controlled. I can def do my UD's like that now if i try but i know that i have to use my DD cals now on days where i am boxing. Its fitting diets to ur lifestyle and finding a combo that works for u i guess.

Have a think about what u think u can do honey but i just remember how miserable u were on CD and it didn't seem to suit ur lifestyle at all. Xxx

yeah it didnt you are right i have loads of things running through my head still gonna carry on with this for a couple of weeks but i have now got into the alternative day which is good xxx

MissieCB said:
yeah it didnt you are right i have loads of things running through my head still gonna carry on with this for a couple of weeks but i have now got into the alternative day which is good xxx

Good girl, think thats the best idea personally. And if something like a meal out or whatever gets in the way we just gotta work around it.

Its a learning curve :-/ xx

its a blimin big one loool!!!! this last stone will NOT get the better of me!!!! Worst ways i know i can get most of it off with a couple of weeks CD and then juddd for maintenance or something but thats Worse Ways!!!

MissieCB said:
its a blimin big one loool!!!! this last stone will NOT get the better of me!!!! Worst ways i know i can get most of it off with a couple of weeks CD and then juddd for maintenance or something but thats Worse Ways!!!

A HUUUUGE one lol! ID going well though. Am hungry but not having lunch til 1pm then gonna go out and do something to distract myself for an hr or so, then running and circuits and then DINNER! If i save 1 lot of snack cals i could have a WW sticky toffe pud after dins, now there's a gd treat!! Xx

A HUUUUGE one lol! ID going well though. Am hungry but not having lunch til 1pm then gonna go out and do something to distract myself for an hr or so, then running and circuits and then DINNER! If i save 1 lot of snack cals i could have a WW sticky toffe pud after dins, now there's a gd treat!! Xx

ummm sounds delish I had scrambled egg on toast this morning and a banana and having lunch at half one!!!

MissieCB said:
ummm sounds delish I had scrambled egg on toast this morning and a banana and having lunch at half one!!!

Don't u find u go all dribbly over foods u dnt even like that much when ur on a diet?!

Having said that this pud is to die for and only 170cals so u need to try it!

God i am hank marvin!!! Xx

Don't u find u go all dribbly over foods u dnt even like that much when ur on a diet?!

Having said that this pud is to die for and only 170cals so u need to try it!

God i am hank marvin!!! Xx

oooo post a pic of it....will be like food Po*n

Haha okies i'll put one up later babes xx

Ps if u get a tick can u lk at my diary, need ur advice!!

Replied muffin :)

X

Back