Willpower.... where do I find that?!?!?

Morning girlies.
My little Charlotte got there safely and I've had lots of text contact with her since- she's having a great time. lil bit jell! Those were the days eh.
Missie- I'm 10 9 at mo, this time around I started at 13 5, my heaviest is a whopping 17 and half st! 13st 5 is the heaviest I've been for last 12/13 years.
I want to be 9 7 so finishing cd in 8 days is gonna be a struggle. Think OH is getting a bit suspicious that I'm not going to come off it. I said this morning that a week tmrw he can cook me some brocoli for when I get back from cd ladies house. He said why are you going cuz you won't need any stuff, WILL YOU?? I said I want to get weighed - and since he threw away/smashed my 2 sets of scales last year i dont have the option to jump on them here!
The thought of walking out of there without any shakes is freaking me out. So frightened that flicking the food switch on again is going to end in tears!

Dress news- 1 arrived yesterday that I really liked, BUT not only does it have no sleeves... It has no flipping shoulders either! I really liked it and it was very forgiving around the bum/tummy/thunder thigh regions but my big wrinkly arms went and spoiled it!
I had a bit of a brain wave tho, I've got long hair and thought if got it curled/wavy (and maybe padded it out with some clip in extensions) and positioned it carefully at side of each boob it would hide the wrinkly bit of my bingo wing? This plan would mean had to keep my arms by my side all day tho!
Oh where is my daughter when I need her!
If am keeping it I need to take it to the tailors as was clearly made with a six footer in mind and the split is obscenely high so I need to get a lot of that sewn up 2.
Grr, decisions decisions!

Hope you have a lovely day, must go get ready for work. I'm interviewing today- find it quite funny that people are clambering to get in there and I'm clambering to get out! Rather them than meeee! X

why dont you wear a shrug or something honey with it xxx

Glad your daughter is there im jel too :( My mum and dad are driving a new car over to spain and I havent heard from them in 36 hours and getting a bit stressed about it their phone is off!!!

Maybe why dont you do a shake in the mornings hun then it wont seem so scary xxxx

What do i do about my parents just keep trying them???

Just quickly checking in before I leave...
Yoyo glad ur lovely girl got there safely...JEALOUS! Sue she'll have a fabulous time. Re the dress, I agree with Missie, get yourself a nice shrug ( the designers at Debenhams do some lovely ones) or pashmina and rock that dress. Chances are if you are like me, there will not be that ONE dreaa that is totally perfect so make the best of the one you feel nicest in. Its a good idea about ur hair too, and some nice statement jewellry, bling bling!

Riiiight CL the Queen of the big breakfasts is off to Oxford, joy unbounded! Will try and check in a bit over next cpl of days

Good luck y'all xxxxxxxxxxx

PS Missie, you are absolutely beautiful, like seriously gorgeous! Dunno where this stone is that you want to lose but to me you look perfect! x

PS Missie, you are absolutely beautiful, like seriously gorgeous! Dunno where this stone is that you want to lose but to me you look perfect! x

awww thanks honey its round by stomach most of it and i think i am big boned but still I am in the overweight category loool!!!

Have a wicked time in Oxford while im stuck at my desk :(

I agree missie- you're gorge! And you look about 18!
Caroline and legs are beauties too. I don't feel worthy to be in this gang.
Did you get hold of your folks missie?

yo-yo said:
I agree missie- you're gorge! And you look about 18!
Caroline and legs are beauties too. I don't feel worthy to be in this gang.
Did you get hold of your folks missie?

Ur crazy I'm 33 feel ancient :( and ur more than worthy babe xxxxx

Yh they text last eve was starting to stress big time zx thanks for askjng.

How's everyone this morning? xx

Parents don't realise how much we worry. I start panicking if they don't answer the phone within 3 rings!
Had an uncharacteristicly decent sleep last night so am feeling quite chipper this morning but hope the feeling continues when I get on the scales tonight!
Have a good day, is it up or down?
Wonder how Caroline's enjoying Oxford, and how Legs jollies are going? Obvs having too much fun to post! Jammy sods!
Is shame for us missie....off to the grindstone! X

Super quick post...believe me im not having fun! 9 hours of pie charts, talk about market growth And new products etc yesterday nrly killed me and same again today! I ate and seank a LOT and consequently gor a dodgy tum so taking it easy today.

Riiight im of to do it all again :-( xx

Oh no! I've misunderstood, thought you were going there socially!
In that case, shame for you also Caroline xxx

I'm on an up and on a virgin train to Birmingham for a meeting x

Pic says it all really xxx loooooool x

Attachments

• image-3033477166.jpg
    image-3033477166.jpg
    302.6 KB · Views: 39
Oh can't open the pic on phone! I'll have a look on laptop later...was it food by any chance?

Much happier with this weeks weigh in- lost 3. Not huge by others standards on ss but considering my sh1t losses over last 3 weeks I'm happy enough with it.
13lb left to goal weight is really making me want to get back on ss for another few weeks after the wedding - just to see if I can get under 10 then juddd the last half a stone off?
OH will have my guts for garters, but as my CDC told me tonight - its my body and my choice so f*ck him! She has a way with words, I love her!

Just thought... I reckon another part of the reason I'm feeling odd about finishing cd is that I'll miss my CDC. She's such a nice lady and seems a little lonely, she must be if she's keeping me talking! I need VERY little encouragement to chat, resulting in me being there for 2 and half hrs tonight!
I wonder if I could still visit her once a week and casually jump on her scales while I'm there?

awww thats sweet looool why dont you keep seeing her just for coffee or something. Are you sure you can hack more CD???

That pic was of alcohol of course loooooooool!!!!! Alcohol before food :)

Morning all or rather just us few!!!

Devastated this morning weighed myself!!!!!

10st 10lbs

MissieCB said:
Morning all or rather just us few!!!

Devastated this morning weighed myself!!!!!

10st 10lbs

Babe what is that a gain of?
I really dnt have any answers except to say do u keep a food diary so i can see what u wat on DD and UD's? How do u work out ur cals? So long as all ur food and drink is withon ur allowance (and i mean the one from the website not the 500/2000) this should be working.
Need to spk to jobi think honey xxxxx

Caroline_Louise said:
Babe what is that a gain of?
I really dnt have any answers except to say do u keep a food diary so i can see what u wat on DD and UD's? How do u work out ur cals? So long as all ur food and drink is withon ur allowance (and i mean the one from the website not the 500/2000) this should be working.
Need to spk to jobi think honey xxxxx

Yh I guess I'll message her xxx it's a gain of four pounds and 14lbs on what I was on cd!!!! :( I know there is not much u can say just wanted someone to talk too xxxx

Defo back to cd for a few weeks for me !!!

MissieCB said:
Yh I guess I'll message her xxx it's a gain of four pounds and 14lbs on what I was on cd!!!! :( I know there is not much u can say just wanted someone to talk too xxxx

Defo back to cd for a few weeks for me !!!

Thats mad! I truly don't understand it and im really sorry. I guess not every diet works for everyone :-( Even if u have decided to go back to CD i still think u should msg jo/post on a thread about gains. People may be able to offer insight. Maybe foods/drink have made u retain fluid? Although 4lbs gain surely doesn't count as retention?! Am baffled but totay sorry for u babe xxxx

Caroline_Louise said:
Thats mad! I truly don't understand it and im really sorry. I guess not every diet works for everyone :-( Even if u have decided to go back to CD i still think u should msg jo/post on a thread about gains. People may be able to offer insight. Maybe foods/drink have made u retain fluid? Although 4lbs gain surely doesn't count as retention?! Am baffled but totay sorry for u babe xxxx

It's life I guess and no doesn't work for everyone :( xx

Good luck today xx

MissieCB said:
It's life I guess and no doesn't work for everyone :( xx

Good luck today xx

Well its still bl***dy unfair honey. Wish it had worked for u. Biggest hug xxxx

Back