Willpower.... where do I find that?!?!?

Caroline_Louise said:
Well its still bl***dy unfair honey. Wish it had worked for u. Biggest hug xxxx

Thank u honey ur a ledge xxxx o well enjoying today then back to the grindstone x did u weigh??

littlemumma said:
Ahhhh missie :( gutted for u xxx

Awwww thanks for checking babe didn't wanna post on the JUDDD site to bring anyone down but heh Ho!!!!

Everyone's different xxx

Love u guys feeling bit emotional x

I dont blame u for goin back to cd, im gonna do another 7-10day stint on it it next week so we'll get through it! Even though i am losing, i so thought id be at target by now!! Big hugs babe xxx

Oh FFS! Must be well and truly sole destroying for you missie!
I dont feel as tho I can give my 'don't rely on cd' talk as I'd be a total hypocrite (especially given what i posted yeaterday about maybe staying on it another 3 weeks) but as Caroline has said, perhaps it'd be worth you getting a bit of advice on whether you could do something differently to make it work for you before ditching it altogether.
It's a real tough one, I've been there a million times and always went back to cd once the panic set in.
Bit deep for this time of the morning but at the eating disorder clinic they said that I subconsciously sabotage 'with food' diets because I WANT to punish myself with milkshakes as I feel that's what I deserve. I dont know if I buy into all of that but it's certainly true that nothing has ever worked for me since cd. Hence me still being here 7 years later!
So am just waving a little cd caution flag missie but will of course support you in whatever you decide. Big hugs to you xxx

How was pie chart and market growth part deux Caroline? Anything to report on the love life?

Wedding outfit update....my 'hair' arrived so I tried it all on together last night.
I'm completely incapable of deciding whether something is nice or ridiculous these days. I felt as though I liked it but then the words gypsy, mermaid and slut kept springing to mind!
The hair is lovely and did make me feel more covered up and less conscious of the bingo wing situation but as I have very dark brown, almost black hair I worried that i looked gypsy-ish. Also it's wavy, hence mermaid concern. And the slut part came from the neckline, shows a bit more cleavage than I normally would. It's not obscene and the words of my daughter were ringing in my ears whenever I say things are too low on the bust 'it's just cuz you're looking down on them'. I've got to take it to the tailors now to have abt 2 foot taken off the length so it'll be too late to change my mind then.
Off to get ready for shoe, bag and earring shopping now.
Hope you both have a good day xxx

Yoyo I totally get u babe about the relying in it and it does worry me big time Dnt wanna keep going back to it!!! I'm gonna have a long hard think about this over today (before another BBQ) and decide!!! My OH loves me loads so it not like I'm under any reassure it's just me that wants it off!!!!!

Little mumma it just comes off so slow with the JUDDD!! Maybe I should be raining in my up days even more!!! But then thought it was the calories swing that made it work!!!

Feel like drowning myself into a bottle of voddy lol xx

Oh missie, this isn't good. Rely worried about u going back on cd. Specially if u do ss. But i do understand and support whatever u decide to do. Xx

Yoyo, sounds like uve got te hair sussed, when its things we aren't used to its a bit scary but i reckon deep down we always know if we look silly or not so am sure u look fab! Good luck with the accessory shop xxx

Im playing with my new trainers like a big loser. Can't waitto wear them tomoz :)

image-4252025567.jpg

New babies :)

They are right up my street babe xxxx jeez u will be pulling while running soon!!

Maybe it's my age!!! I'm 33 so maybe they'd why everything is hard work!!!

Can't continue like this in in bed telling other half I'm depressed but Dnt wanna tell him why cos its not fair on him xxx. Feel like a looser !!!

So sorry to go on like this I'm the last thing u need to hear!!!

Off to have a think and a serious chat with myself. Xxx

Thanks for support x

Owwww missie!!!!!! If ur feeling low the LAST thing u need it more time on cd!! I did the diet 3 yrs ago and because i didnt listen to my body n stop when i needed to i ended up signed off work for 3mnths with depression, this time wen i did it - i started feeling crap again hence y i switched over to juddd, i feel fine again now which is y contemplating another week ss,
Really think about it , talk to lumpy, she was havin such a rubbish time at first but its starting to work now, i just have this horrible feeling that more time on cd is just gonna make u feel even worse......
I think sum of it is - ur not fat lol!!!! U dnt have much to lose which is y like lumpy it may take a few weeks to work? Im no expert i dunno but i do know the cd is a frigging hard diet to do if ur heads not ok xxx

littlemumma said:
Owwww missie!!!!!! If ur feeling low the LAST thing u need it more time on cd!! I did the diet 3 yrs ago and because i didnt listen to my body n stop when i needed to i ended up signed off work for 3mnths with depression, this time wen i did it - i started feeling crap again hence y i switched over to juddd, i feel fine again now which is y contemplating another week ss,
Really think about it , talk to lumpy, she was havin such a rubbish time at first but its starting to work now, i just have this horrible feeling that more time on cd is just gonna make u feel even worse......
I think sum of it is - ur not fat lol!!!! U dnt have much to lose which is y like lumpy it may take a few weeks to work? Im no expert i dunno but i do know the cd is a frigging hard diet to do if ur heads not ok xxx

Ur so right and I know I'm not fat but just not my best xxx I agree maybe cd is not right so gonna have a think xxxx

I am feeling very down and cd is hard graft xxx just had a cry feeling a bit better wish u lot were here for a hug xx

I totally agree with little mumma (great name btw!) I will really worry about u going back on cd as i remember how u were last time. And if i remember rightly u werent wven getting great results for all te misery it caused. Logic dictates there is a reason juddd isnt working atm, bur i think u should just chill this wkend, char to ur oh and get ur head straight. Then we can all help u decide whats best. As mumma said, u dont have a lot to lose so losse will be slower but perhaps something like slimming world, rosemary conley etc would suit u as u have support of going to meetings? Otherwise we can look at what might hae gone wrong with the judddering.

We'll get through it together. Ur a beauty as u r but i totally understand that desire to be happy with what u see and if losing a stone will help u do that then im in full support. We'll sort it babe, please dont cry xxxx

Thank u so much Caroline u guys are truly friends xxx right I'm getting out my pit and gonna make the best of it x

I think ur right about cd and its good to here ur views as I know I wasn't s happy bunny x

Message u later xxx

Biggest ever kisses guys xxx

MissieCB said:
Thank u so much Caroline u guys are truly friends xxx right I'm getting out my pit and gonna make the best of it x

I think ur right about cd and its good to here ur views as I know I wasn't s happy bunny x

Message u later xxx

Biggest ever kisses guys xxx

Look after yourself lovely. And no need for thanks, its why we r here xxxxxxxxx

Oh my god, I have been missing for ages!!! Have been reading through your posts, I am maintaining now, well I say maintaining I am still losing a little but I am running and walking and dong Pilates so it's all good. My relationship with food is not great, I tend to not eat now as I am thinking about calories. Really need to sort that out as today for example I burnt off approx 1,000 calories running and walking and probably only ate 900, so my body is low on intake.

Am off to Ireland in a couple of weeks with a girl friend for a weekend away as need a break on my own, can't wait!!!

Whos still on what diet???

Lisalu82 said:
Oh my god, I have been missing for ages!!! Have been reading through your posts, I am maintaining now, well I say maintaining I am still losing a little but I am running and walking and dong Pilates so it's all good. My relationship with food is not great, I tend to not eat now as I am thinking about calories. Really need to sort that out as today for example I burnt off approx 1,000 calories running and walking and probably only ate 900, so my body is low on intake.

Am off to Ireland in a couple of weeks with a girl friend for a weekend away as need a break on my own, can't wait!!!

Whos still on what diet???

Hi hun, good to 'see' you. Missie an i are juddding, legs is doing her own thing but away atm and yoyo is cd.

Gotta be honest babe, im a bit worried about u. Pla dont think im criticising as im the last person to do that but i thought u said ur cdc said u were underweight when u last saw her, and ur still losing? Do u think maybe u need to try and war more and nip this food fear in the bud now before it gets worse? Not saying it def will and again im sorry if this comes out all wrong but its just ive been where it sounds like u r and it did not end well and i woulnt feel true to myself if i didnt say something. Xxx

Hey Lisa how's you??? Well done on maintaining but chick don't go crazy it's so easy to get addicted to skinnyness (although it's not for me lool) what eating plan you following?

Xx

Hi hun, good to 'see' you. Missie an i are juddding, legs is doing her own thing but away atm and yoyo is cd.

Gotta be honest babe, im a bit worried about u. Pla dont think im criticising as im the last person to do that but i thought u said ur cdc said u were underweight when u last saw her, and ur still losing? Do u think maybe u need to try and war more and nip this food fear in the bud now before it gets worse? Not saying it def will and again im sorry if this comes out all wrong but its just ive been where it sounds like u r and it did not end well and i woulnt feel true to myself if i didnt say something. Xxx

Caroline your a sweetie and I take everything you say seriously and respect you being honest with me, if truth be told I am a little worried too.

I haven't seen my CDC since mid August as I know she's not going to be happy. I am in the healthy weight on whatever chart you look at but admittedly at the lowest point. My Bmi is close to underweight (20) but obviously now I am running/biking/swimming etc I am still losing weight and inches. Would like to see my CDC again to see what inches etc are now but am also worried about what she will say. Maybe I will try and measure myself !

Also things that some people are saying to me are starting to make me think, one guy I hadn't seen for a couple of months said well done on your diet but be careful you don't turn anorexic, and he said it seriously. Also on Friday a lady at school came up to me and said its the disappearing Lisa.

Caroline I would love to hear any advice you have as I don't want this going on or getting worse.

Hey Lisa how's you??? Well done on maintaining but chick don't go crazy it's so easy to get addicted to skinnyness (although it's not for me lool) what eating plan you following?

Xx

Hiya Hun, I am ok thanks and you? I am not really following a plan, have a look at my reply to Caroline and please give me any advice, as am struggling a bit at the mo!!

Back