Willpower.... where do I find that?!?!?

Lisalu82 said:
Caroline your a sweetie and I take everything you say seriously and respect you being honest with me, if truth be told I am a little worried too.

I haven't seen my CDC since mid August as I know she's not going to be happy. I am in the healthy weight on whatever chart you look at but admittedly at the lowest point. My Bmi is close to underweight (20) but obviously now I am running/biking/swimming etc I am still losing weight and inches. Would like to see my CDC again to see what inches etc are now but am also worried about what she will say. Maybe I will try and measure myself !

Also things that some people are saying to me are starting to make me think, one guy I hadn't seen for a couple of months said well done on your diet but be careful you don't turn anorexic, and he said it seriously. Also on Friday a lady at school came up to me and said its the disappearing Lisa.

Caroline I would love to hear any advice you have as I don't want this going on or getting worse.

Ok i started replying but im falling asleep! Im gonna write u something proper in the morning hun. We'll crack it don't worry. I always have said losing is easy, gaining is easy. Maintainig is bloody hard. Spk tomorrow xxxx

Hey Lisa. We haven't 'spoke' before but I remember jealously reading your posts when I was stalking this thread before!
Really chuffed for you that you got where you wanted to be, but like the others have mentioned its a concern that you've gone so much further and are heading for underweight category.
I don't know abt you but when people used to tell me I'd lost too much, or don't lose anymore, I got a fantastic buzz out of it. The very idea that someone would consider me (ME?!) too thin was music to my ears. It got to the point where if people didnt say i looked gaunt and way too thin I felt disappointed and deduced this could only mean I look fatter right?
Unlike you, exercise had not become part of my routine. I think that will be the key for you in cracking this. Carry on enjoying the exercise but ease up (a lot!) on the food front.
Try to listen to your body and eat like a normal person (isn't that what we all started out wanting to achieve?). Take 'being naughty' out of your vocab, there's really nothing you can't have when you're trying to maintain and are doing so much exercise.
You have to get out of the habit of dieting now which can be just as hard to get used to as not eating/drinking rubbish when first start a diet, try to do it before you get too hung up on the 'too thin' comments and start to thrive off them- dont let your mind start taking it as a compliment when someone says you look ill, older, gaunt - it's not. It means you look er...ill, old and gaunt! Something I can only recognise now I look back at photos from that time.

Enjoy your fab teeny weeny hot bod - but enjoy food and life too x

Thats a brillian post yo yo and totally right although when your not at that stage its hard to understand! Lisa you have done soooooo well just have what ever you fancy in moderation and I bet the scales level out and you will feel better too when you excercise hun xxx

I agree, another wonderful post by yoyo and there is really nothing better i can add to it (morning guys btw!) Everything said about the 'skinny' comments rings true and for me thats when deep down i knew something was a bit wrong. Luckily i still lived with my mum at this point and she dragged me to the doctor who told me in no uncertain terms what would happen if i kept training on no food.
All i was going to say is that the exercise u are doing is a fantastic positive thing in ur life, but u need fuel to do it if u want to perform well, but also to look after ur body. You don't want muscle wastage and dodgy joints which will happen if u dont put food in ur bod before and after u train. As yoyo said, u dont need to be eating crap. Plan ur day of food, find some nice recipes on bbc food or something and enjoy cooking and eating. Im not sure on Ur height etc but from what u said i'd say u need to be eating about double what u r now, about 1600-1800cals.
I know that looks scary but again, u are burning a s**t load of that off! My suggestion is have a food diary if u dont already, and do a bit of planning. Maybe pop breakfast lunch and dins down and then work out snacks etc for pre and post exercise.
Low fat cottage cheese, peanut butter, bananas, oatcakes and almonds are all excellent 'fuel' and v healthy. U need something decent in u 2hrs minimim before rigorous training, and some protein as soon as possible after ur done. This will keep ur muscles, joints and bones healthy.

I think i miiiight be ramblig ever so slightly lol so i'll shut up now, but u have done so so well to lose weight. Now concentrate on being fit and healthy. Respect ur body and it will look after u xxx

Afternoon guys hope all is well had a reasonable day today and looking forward to getting in the kitchen tonight for jerk chicken and salad with rice and peas for OH XXX

Hope ur ok Lisa wanted to let u know your not alone hun and I'm not finding a relationship with food that easy either cxxx

MissieCB said:
Afternoon guys hope all is well had a reasonable day today and looking forward to getting in the kitchen tonight for jerk chicken and salad with rice and peas for OH XXX

Hope ur ok Lisa wanted to let u know your not alone hun and I'm not finding a relationship with food that easy either cxxx

Hi beauty.
Glad to hear u are a little better than yesterday. Lovely to hear about the yummy (yet healthy) dins u and oh half have planned-enjoy it babe! Give this new way a bit of time and i think ul feel so much happier, im with u every step if the way. Lets see if i manage to stick to my 'new' thing tomorrow too, i feel like i will. I feel like a woke up with a 'new head' this morning, one that is clearer and seeing things a bit more clearly.
Lota of love honey xxx

Guys, thanks you have made me feel better and have given me a kick up the bum that was needed!!

I will eat more even if I don't want it, I was worried that I was going to go ott on the weight loss but hopefully with your advice I will be ok. I want my body to look and feel great BUT I don't want any food issues surrounding me.

Missie, I think why I am like this is because of the sole sourcing. It's a great way to shift the weight and I had no problem doing it, but when you suddenly have to eat real food I think you either go the way I have or eat loads of cr@p and put it back on.

Ok tomorrow's a new eating day and I shall aim to eat enough.

Lisalu82 said:
Guys, thanks you have made me feel better and have given me a kick up the bum that was needed!!

I will eat more even if I don't want it, I was worried that I was going to go ott on the weight loss but hopefully with your advice I will be ok. I want my body to look and feel great BUT I don't want any food issues surrounding me.

Missie, I think why I am like this is because of the sole sourcing. It's a great way to shift the weight and I had no problem doing it, but when you suddenly have to eat real food I think you either go the way I have or eat loads of cr@p and put it back on.

Ok tomorrow's a new eating day and I shall aim to eat enough.

Oh lisa, really sorry ur in this position. I've always said i will never slate cd as i know for some it is the best, but i think it takes an exceptionally strong person to deal with life post cd. As u said, mist either keep losing or pile back on it seems. Healthy relationship with food is what we are all aiming for and we will get there together. Pls come and say hello as much as u can so we know ur ok missus xxxx

Morning Guys Lisa your totally right about you either go one way or the other and its not good!!! Im eating and then feeling guilty which in my opionion could be dangerous! Just try having a couple more snacks or some healthy carbs with meals or something thats a start xxxx

Yeah caroline feeling bit better and really enjoyed cooking last night but again i still am having feelings like im not gonna loose weight and stuff and its gonna be a long road i think!!!

By the way has anyone tried the choc chip snack a jacks they are blimin lush xx

MissieCB said:
Morning Guys Lisa your totally right about you either go one way or the other and its not good!!! Im eating and then feeling guilty which in my opionion could be dangerous! Just try having a couple more snacks or some healthy carbs with meals or something thats a start xxxx

Yeah caroline feeling bit better and really enjoyed cooking last night but again i still am having feelings like im not gonna loose weight and stuff and its gonna be a long road i think!!!

By the way has anyone tried the choc chip snack a jacks they are blimin lush xx

Sorry sorry, choc chip snack a jacks say WHAT?!! They sound amaze! How many cals etc, i need these in my life!!

Miss im glad u enjoyed ur dins, and tbh it is going to take a while for u to be able to eat normally without feeling guilty and frightened that even the healthy food will make u put on. I laugh now but when i first came off cd i had an absolute meltdown over a tomatoe-crazy! I have to say too, the guilt i experienced is also easing. When i f**k up now i dont care as much, i get a bit annoyed but can move on more easily. I am discovering why i do things (like the fact ive basically been restricting what i eat in various ways since i was 16!) and finding whats the best way for a healthy relationship with food in my life that suits me. Its a long road. But i seriously think that recognising ur frightened of food etc is a positive thing guys, if u didnt know it i'd be more concerned. Slowly slowly, we'll get there xxx

Morning all. Happy yoyo thismorning, waking up with my little girl I'm the next room rather than in another country. She had a lovely time but said she missed her momma (oh, and her dad) I followed her round like a puppy all evening last night tho so I'm sure she'll soon tire of me again!
Day 98 today- 2 days till I can eat something that doesn't taste of chocolate (I only like choc tetras and peanut bars you see) I'm excited but so very nervous.
Still haven't decided what I'm going to do, if I lose 2lb on thur I'd be 10 4 and 11lbs away from goal. I swore I'd get off whatever was left after the 100 days without cd but am so tempted to carry on (after having weekend off for wedding and George Michael) I want to start eating with maintenance in mind not loosing, just to see what that's like!
I thought/hoped I would get to 9 7 by end of my challenge but things ground to a bit of a holt for a few weeks, worries me that if it's coming off slow on 450 cals a day what's it gonna be like on 8-900 of diet chef.
My brain aches every time I think of it so i stop and decide to decide another day! But that day has to be thursday, do I come out of my weigh in with supplies or not??

Glad you feeling strong about heading potential problems off at the pass lisa. Best of luck with it sweetie.

How was your lovely healthy tea missie? Sounded gorge! I know how much it means to you to cook for fiancé and what a hood social life you have so this seems like a good plan for you.

Nipping over to catch up on you diary Caroline - things move fast on there!

Where the hell is legs? I'm on the edge of my seat here waiting for hols gossip! She'll forget half of it of we don't hear from her for the whole month!

yeah i agree and pleased your not worried bout your little gain honey it will be off in no time xxxxx are you on a DD?

these snack a jacks have small choc chips and they are 60 cals xxx

Morning all. Happy yoyo thismorning, waking up with my little girl I'm the next room rather than in another country. She had a lovely time but said she missed her momma (oh, and her dad) I followed her round like a puppy all evening last night tho so I'm sure she'll soon tire of me again!
Day 98 today- 2 days till I can eat something that doesn't taste of chocolate (I only like choc tetras and peanut bars you see) I'm excited but so very nervous.
Still haven't decided what I'm going to do, if I lose 2lb on thur I'd be 10 4 and 11lbs away from goal. I swore I'd get off whatever was left after the 100 days without cd but am so tempted to carry on (after having weekend off for wedding and George Michael) I want to start eating with maintenance in mind not loosing, just to see what that's like!
I thought/hoped I would get to 9 7 by end of my challenge but things ground to a bit of a holt for a few weeks, worries me that if it's coming off slow on 450 cals a day what's it gonna be like on 8-900 of diet chef.
My brain aches every time I think of it so i stop and decide to decide another day! But that day has to be thursday, do I come out of my weigh in with supplies or not??

Glad you feeling strong about heading potential problems off at the pass lisa. Best of luck with it sweetie.

How was your lovely healthy tea missie? Sounded gorge! I know how much it means to you to cook for fiancé and what a hood social life you have so this seems like a good plan for you.

Nipping over to catch up on you diary Caroline - things move fast on there!

Where the hell is legs? I'm on the edge of my seat here waiting for hols gossip! She'll forget half of it of we don't hear from her for the whole month!

hey chick aww thats so sweet your a lovely mum xxxx Must say CANT BELIEVE you have only had choc shakes and peanut bars how the hell have you survived!!!! Id my going out my mind loool xxx

My tea was lush and he was loving it too and dancing round the room saying "shes cooking again yayyyy" such a cutie!!

Yeah LEGSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS if you can hear us we need an update xxxx Caroline has she put anything on facebook?
xxx

Yoyo, morning love!
So lovely u and ur daughter get on so well, i miss my mama if i dont see her in a while. Sad or not he is my best mate, we can talk about anything-love it!
Im chucking in my 10cents worth re ur diet and saying if u stay on cd after ur 100 days why dont u move up to step2 at the very keast? Its a teeny tiny amount of food but will get u used to eating again a little bit i guess. Also i reckon u may find it kicks ur body in to some losses, i read loads of people had that experience. I think its fab uve done ur 100 days but it should just be 100 days and no more or u may never eat again! Also 11lbs isnt much at all and maybe it might be best to lose that at a slightly slower pace to give u best chance of keeping it off?! I prob dont know what im on about tho ;-)

Miss honestly i dont care at all because it was expected, and seriously did u see what ive been eating on ups?!! Im UD today after a grey down yest. Today is the big test, can i eat well without going crazy last thing at night?!!

Ur oh is sooo sweet and tbh when i first cooked ad ate with dad after coming of cd he pretty mich did the same. Men like a girl to eat!! X

Last edited:
OMG missie! I got those snackajacks and rhey are amazing!!

Caroline_Louise said:
OMG missie! I got those snackajacks and rhey are amazing!!

Yayyyyy hoped u would get them they are lush arnt they xxx

MissieCB said:
Yayyyyy hoped u would get them they are lush arnt they xxx

Just grumphed two in the car and having one with pb when im home,fact! Ur discovery has changed my life!! Xx

Caroline_Louise said:
Just grumphed two in the car and having one with pb when im home,fact! Ur discovery has changed my life!! Xx

With peanut butter yuk!!!

Just got delivery from boohoo!!! Size 12 trousers too big size 12 peplum top too tight!!!!

Whyyy

This made me smile x

This

Attachments

• image-3581098796.jpg
    image-3581098796.jpg
    379.8 KB · Views: 18
Back