Willpower.... where do I find that?!?!?

Cute cat!! Where the hell did u find it lol?!

I HATE clothes sizes, they are stupid!!! Before i went on my date the other week with toby i tried kn a dress in french connection and size6 was right size. In zara i was a large and it was quite tight and i wanted to chuck myself out the window-bonkers!!

Ps how dare u insult the holy grail that is peanut butter! -1 friend point ;-)

Ha u make me giggle xxx

MissieCB said:
Ha u make me giggle xxx

Aim to please doll face xxx

Evening chicks, well today I have eaten enough and boy do I feel bloated!! I made beef and orange casserole for dinner, mint choc chip ice cream, granary bread and raspberry muffins, so I am all baked/cooked out!!!
Have my middle sons birthday tomorrow so will be out for dinner. I have arranged to see my CDC on Thursday morning, she text me and said that she hopes I haven't lost anymore weight!! Well I need to see her, she may well have some insight into this crap relationship with food!! Plus I want to know my measurements.

I was thinking today (dangerous I know!!) and I think the main reason for feeling this way now after doing so bloody well losing it is because it was bloody hard work on the diet and I am scared as I don't want to have to go through it again.

Evening chicks, well today I have eaten enough and boy do I feel bloated!! I made beef and orange casserole for dinner, mint choc chip ice cream, granary bread and raspberry muffins, so I am all baked/cooked out!!!
Have my middle sons birthday tomorrow so will be out for dinner. I have arranged to see my CDC on Thursday morning, she text me and said that she hopes I haven't lost anymore weight!! Well I need to see her, she may well have some insight into this crap relationship with food!! Plus I want to know my measurements.

I was thinking today (dangerous I know!!) and I think the main reason for feeling this way now after doing so bloody well losing it is because it was bloody hard work on the diet and I am scared as I don't want to have to go through it again.

Hey Lisa. Glad to hear you've managed to get a bit more down you today. It may take a while to stretch your tiny tum back to eating normal amounts of food but don't mistake the feeling of having food in there with feeling bigger/fatter.
I love the feeling of emptiness/flatness that ss'ing gives me and know that when I eat tmrw (yes i said TOMORROW!!) i will feel like ive gained half a stone imediately, even tho it will be brocoli and a diet chef lamb hotpot - around 300 cals - logically I know it won't make any diff to me but where weight/food is concerned I lost the ability to think logically years ago!

Enjoy sons bday celebrations x

Oh wow! She looks great. Didn't chat to her but I looked at her diary and piccies but I think you should be in the daily mail! I guess pics wouldnt appear as dramatic with you cuz you didn't look fat in your befores, but def think you are prefect thinspiration with how toned you are from the exercise.

Well done on restrained ud, and that protein bar looked fab - like a flap jack - and I looove flapjacks! X

this is true i had a mahoosive binge last night and not feeling happy with myself at all. I lasted what one day with this healthy eating plan!! My head is sooooo messed up and i nearly text my CD last night to go back on for a couple of weeks just to loose this extra weight its making me soooo unhappy :(

you lot are gonna think im mad but got up this morning with the attitude to have ss day :( its beaten me and thats not good!!!

In fact this is it im going back on CD until the weekend of the 29th. I am going to work my way up the plans starting before that by eating a small meal but gonna kick start for a week and half. Im sorry guys but im fed up/feel sh*t and really wanna get back in control!
Know you guys wont like it but i wanna do it and im gonna sort this out once and for all xxx

Lisa, well done hun for eating some more! Like yoyo said ur tum will have shrunk inside as well as out so eating a normal amount will be apysical as well as mental struggle to begin with, but persevere lovely lady, ur doing great! When i was struggling a few years ago mum just loaded the fridge with so much brightly coloured and tasty looking fruit and veg and let me choose recipes and got me involved in cooking and it really helped. I had a cal allowance to hit but could see it was all good healthy stuff, sounds like u did a similar thing yest. Keep it up :)

Missie, im sorry to hear ur still having a s**t time of it, poor baby :-( I think u need to do what u feel is right so as long as u stick to ur plan re how long u ss for and then moving up the steps its ok. I've got yoyo too now to help guide u! I really hope it works for u babe and that ur feeling back to ur old self soon

Yoyo, omg food tomorrow!!! Crazy and amazing! Really excited for u, the diet chef meal will tatse like caviar lol! I cannot believe the mammoth task u set urself and that u have stuck to it. Brilliant, u should be so proud. And here's to continued losses but with the help of actual food that u dont have to drink through a straw!

Have a good day lovelies xxx

With peanut butter yuk!!!

Just got delivery from boohoo!!! Size 12 trousers too big size 12 peplum top too tight!!!!

Whyyy

Oh Don't talk to me abt clothes sizes missie! This is 1 of the reasons the wedding outfit shopping was such a ball ache. Had 2 take 3 sizes of everything into the changing rooms with me.
Also, trousers I wore to work yesterday are a 12 and they are too big now (crotch is hanging round my knees) so this morning I dug another pair out of the too small pile feeling hopeful as the others were too big - these are also a size 12 but they are circulation stopping tight on my thighs. So, am I a 10, 12 or 14??

How's things so far with the healthy eating plan?

I casually mentioned to OH last night that i might do another few weeks on cd- it went down exactly as I'd anticipated. A huge scale 'moving the goalposts' 'breaking promises to self and others' rant!
Deep down I know he's right but I'm a big scaredy cat. I don't trust myself to have any control around food.
So looks like diet chef it is x

babe i know where your coming from im back on the CD for a couple of weeks then moving up the stages lucky for me i dont have a holiday to go on so hopefully this time it will be achieveable for me..

Your gonna love that diet chef meal honey bun just eat it slowly and stuff cos its gonna feel like five courses.

First shake down and one of my favourite ones............................banana powder shake. Feeling positive and excited xxx

Aw, the lure of cd proved too tempting then missie? Those darn shakes! I swear they put something addictive in them. Its a running joke in this house and at work, we refer to CDC as my dealer and shakes my fix. When I go to weigh in I say I'm going to score.
Hope you get on ok sweetie, a couple of weeks ss'ing then going up the plan seems like a good compromise, like it's just a little boost rather than 'right I'm back on cd indefinitely'
Its my weigh in tonight, I hope it's a good one to give me a bit of confidence ahead of weekend. I can't convey my nerves over wearing this sleeveless (and shoulderless!) dress. Why am i doing it? I get so very very nervous anyway and I'm just adding to the pressure. I keep having little premonitions of me getting blind drunk to stifle my nerves and making an twat of self! Time will tell ☺

God I am really struggling to drag my ass to work every day now, totally disinterested, disengaged and BORED!

Babe i think you need to be more positive about your dress I bet you look stunning and dont give yourself credit for what you have achieved! When you get to the wedding i bet you have loads of commpliments hun and that will soon boost your confidence :D then you can shake your arse all night on the dance floor:banana dancer:

I will be watching for your WI and hope its a good one hun xxxxx what are you EATING tomorrow? How exciting woop woop.

Im on day too and feeling fine about it. Popping round my mates later and then thats it for the eve!!

Woke up with a huge spot on my nose!!! Its the colour of rudolf!

Hey cherubs!
Yoyo i totally agree with missie! Give yourself some credit for the hard work! Ok so ur not at the exact weight u wanted but u are not far off, and im betting ul look stunning and noone at the wedding will recognise u! Sometimes we have to go outside our comfort zones a little but it will be worth it!

Missie i am crossing my fingers and toes this works for u and glad uve got ur positive pants kn, but i would like to know when i will have u off ss? I'm keeping my eye kn u young lady ;-) xxx

Hey cherubs!
Yoyo i totally agree with missie! Give yourself some credit for the hard work! Ok so ur not at the exact weight u wanted but u are not far off, and im betting ul look stunning and noone at the wedding will recognise u! Sometimes we have to go outside our comfort zones a little but it will be worth it!

Missie i am crossing my fingers and toes this works for u and glad uve got ur positive pants kn, but i would like to know when i will have u off ss? I'm keeping my eye kn u young lady ;-) xxx

Loool yeah i know you are and love you for this support!!! Im defo of by the 28th but maybe i will be eating ss meals before that in the evening see how i go.

Getting weighed on sat at CDC and hopefully that will help.....might pick up a few cookies and cream shakes too :)

O yeah my OH mum text saying she is doing dinner next wednesday....................why does this happen every time i go onto SS its like she knows about it looool x

How are you doing darling?
Glad to hear of your plan, sounds sensible enough. I think ur bf's parents will just have to understand re the meal, especially given they were there when you got so upset about your weight.
xxx

Well if they do or Dnt still not going looool. Doing really good just off to meet my mate for a big then another shake! Dnt feel bad x

Can feel the hunger but feels like its eating away the calories x

Back