Willpower.... where do I find that?!?!?

Are you still on diet ? A was reading your story and you vanished ! Hope ur ok and thers a happy ending to your story :)

Bigj75 said:
Are you still on diet ? A was reading your story and you vanished ! Hope ur ok and thers a happy ending to your story :)

Are u meaning me???? Confuzzled Loool

Oh am sorry , av got mixed up ! Oops ,,,, must be drowning with all the water I'm drinking ! Ha ha
sorry again :-0
First day back and I'm confused already ? Not a good sign lol x

Bigj75 said:
Oh am sorry , av got mixed up ! Oops ,,,, must be drowning with all the water I'm drinking ! Ha ha
sorry again :-0
First day back and I'm confused already ? Not a good sign lol x

Looool no worries welcome to the madness x

Loool

if dieting has made u lose ur mind then it'll be like u were always here lol! xx

Hello all!

I am so so tired im a bit delusional lol.

Haven't stuck to my plan today but I will face the music tomorrow. I hope it's no more than 10 st 3 but whatever I am it's ok.. I've had bigger things to deal with the last two weeks.

I finish my tablets Monday so will see what happens then, I'm not gonna focus on the diet this weekend but I will go back to the gym.

I'm terrified about tomorrow night but I want to do it.

On a mega plus my licence is here and the car is in the garage so roll the fuk on Saturday!!

xx

Balls to the diet! As you rightly say you have had bigger fish to fry my love! I think 'not thinking' is prob the way fwd re stressful things atm. Thats kind of my attitude about maintaining when am back at goal. not worryig about stuff til it actually is here! Stuff is rarely as bad as we make it out in our heads anyway.

Woop and helll yeah re ur car :) And how efficient were the DVLA!? Mind u the are literally round the corner from you lol. How exciting, need a pic of u in ur new wheels missy xxx

Yeah sod the diet chick xxxx I think u will suprise urself xxx

O yh where is this pic x

Woop woop go legs!!!

Just reading about Karen carpenter!!!! Scarey stuff!!!

lil_legs said:
What's happened? x

Nothing new she died a while ago from various dieting issuesxxx

Thats not bad at all legs it will soon be off!!

I dont know what was wrong with me last night I was well depressed. Put myself to bed and even had a little cry!!! Feel a bit like my life is passing my by and gettting annoyed that im wishing time away hopeing that after christmas i will be thin!!!

Bit OH head off this morning for no reason at all!!! Need to sort out my portion control big time!!! Its almost like if I start eating I cant stop its crazy!!

Right, am not gonna get too upset but i WISH i weighed myself on mon when i started all this. I am 11st which is exactly the same as not monday gone but the one before (when i did spaz out!) so feel like haven't lost anything :-( In reality i know i must have been 2-4lbs more than that this monday when i started so probs have lost but still, bit disappointing, a little boost for my hard work would have been nice. Tis totm tho and apaz that makes u hold water? And also i am weighing after only 4days on plan.
Oh well, i am just going to have to work even harder, and this will encourage me to stay on track on sat night. Then i can weigh on mon which will have been a full wk.
must.stop.wishing.time.away!

Last edited:
And im horrible for not posting u guys 1st! Legs, so glad u slept better love. Hopefully u can store it for this wkend and have some lie ins :) The weight is good too babe! No gain, yay! And as miss says it'll be off soon.

Missie im sorry ur sad :-( I know how u feel it is ridiculous wishing time away espesh when we r young and have so much to look fed to etc. i just feel like life kinda starts when am thin again, which is v sad i know! I think the only way to not feel so **** (for me anyway) is sticking to plan. Forgetting disappointing wi, i have felt so good just from sticking to something and i know i will get the losses from this (if i dnt something is mega fcuked up!) I personally think u need to make a plan and stick to it, ur like me a d controlling urself with food is really hard. Whatever u do there i think u should have a day off at wkend where i can relax within reason. U can do this chick xx

Back