Willpower.... where do I find that?!?!?

MissieCB said:
At least ur not thinking bout the vino lol!!!

I bloody am!!! Been thinking about it all day :s

Caroline_Louise said:
I bloody am!!! Been thinking about it all day :s

It's hard ayyyy!!! Just stood in the mirror and scared myself!!!! I was naked yuk!!!

MissieCB said:
It's hard ayyyy!!! Just stood in the mirror and scared myself!!!! I was naked yuk!!!

I did that yest! Pull a face to make urself laugh...it helps!!

Caroline_Louise said:
I did that yest! Pull a face to make urself laugh...it helps!!

My arse is bigger than my face!!!

MissieCB said:
My arse is bigger than my face!!!

Im really trying not to laugh...

And failing miserably!

Seriously my body is so intoned!!! A sloppy jelly has more definition!!!! Need to get back into gym!!!

Xxx

I went out and I was drunk lol was nervous but ok! Had a cry when I got in but to be honest that was mainly a drunken cry. Feel like **** now tho!! In garage gonna get my car - YAY - pop over my grans and home to my onesie to stuff my face and slob out! Strict strict tomorrow til my bday celebrations!! x

lil_legs said:
I went out and I was drunk lol was nervous but ok! Had a cry when I got in but to be honest that was mainly a drunken cry. Feel like **** now tho!! In garage gonna get my car - YAY - pop over my grans and home to my onesie to stuff my face and slob out! Strict strict tomorrow til my bday celebrations!! x

Well done chick hope u feel better for going xx

lil_legs said:
Yeah I do :) Had a few lil moments but had a really good night, feel paranoid now but that'll go :) I'm sure x

It will babes!!! U chilling tonight????

Did u see my onsie picture?

Right ladies, time for a long old speech from me!! Ive had a long time to thing about things today (Dangerous!!)

Tomorrow is the start of a new me.

No more dwelling, moping, feeling down. That Turkish ******* is not going to beat me.

I had a fab night last night, i am disappointed in myself that i got that drunk but i felt safe and enjoyed thoroughly and i have been reassured i didnt do anything wrong. I did text the ex, only a stupid message about him winning the lotto and buying me a shark (random chats we have) but i am disappointed i did it. Number deleted again. I am moving the **** on. He doesnt deserve me anyway :)

Tomorrow I am right back on the diet - i would guess im around 10 st 5 (min) after today and this week. I will be back in the gym tomorrow and i will see a 9 for my birthday week. (not 10 st 9 lol).

Thank you both for everything over the last few weeks, i loves ya to bits!

and to finish of....

The sun'll come out
Tomorrow
Bet your bottom dollar
That tomorrow
There'll be sun!

Just thinkin' about
Tomorrow
Clears away the cobwebs,
And the sorrow
'Til there's none!

When I'm stuck a day
That's gray,
And lonely,
I just stick out my chin
And Grin,
And Say,
Oh!

The sun'll come out
Tomorrow
So ya gotta hang on
'Til tomorrow
Come what may
Tomorrow! Tomorrow!
I love ya Tomorrow!
You're always
A day
A way!

Babe firstly I love u and h are amazing STOP texting HIM u are so special that he is so not worth it.
Secondly is a long thing and it's about me so it can wait lol zx

Thirdly I love u chick x

Just talking to OH and I really think we should meet up x I know it's crazy but I love u both and think it makes sense xxx

Serious I think u need a cuddle tis the season of goodwill AND I'm getting married and ur two are really amazing ;)

I have had two but seriously since April u have been amazing!!!
BUT I could be shrek so..... It's a crazy situation lol

Back