Willpower.... where do I find that?!?!?

Just told my OH about the sugar and milk situation.... His answer "wondered where it was going!!!"

We're is Cazza when we are spilling our heart out x

Just told my OH about my sugar addiction am in bits.......hard to do.com

And without UNO couldn't do it!!!

Mornings my two luchious ladies!

Hope you're both ok! Caz where are you?

Despite stayin in and doing fa yesterday I've woken up feeling like I've been hit by a bus!!

So today I'm again in my onesie and slobbing about! Need to have a clean up and want to go gym but I'll only go if I feel better later. Otherwise I refuse to leave the house haha

From tomorrow and for 11 days I will not go over 1000 cals (except on sat when I will allow upto 2000 on my treat day) I WILL get back in the gym and I will be under 10 st for my birthday trip! :)

Morning chick ur plan sounds great in having a think about what I wanna do xxxx

Where f ing hell is Cazza?

Watching the holiday Jude law is amazing zx

A widower I am crying x

Yoga said she went out last night!!! So god knows Loool xxx

Just enjoy parents!!!

I'm officially in bits after that film need more suggestions xxx

U ain't alone chick!!! My weight I'd slowly creating up!!!

morning i am ginormous!!!!

Hi babies, im alive!!

Busy busy weekend, and if im perfectly honest i just did not want to be around diet talk. I was being 'normal' this weekend and it was lush. Partied with my bezzies on sat night, had hangover bacon buttie and pizza, and a roast dins last night. Amazing! Back on it today though.

My friend asked me last night to be her bridesmaid in sept so that gives me some lovely motivation. Get this weight off and keep it off for then. Kind of thinking, it takes how long it takes and being good basically every day and then a wkend day off is fine. If it stops me bingeing then its all good.

R u guys ok? I havent read through what i missed yet as have a pile of work due :-( xx

yeah were both ok loool xxxxx Glad you had a fun weekend chick xxxx Im struggling today really hungry.....................bloody mondays loool

Also my neck is still funny so cant do anything excersise wise and its doing my brain in!!!

MissieCB said:
yeah were both ok loool xxxxx Glad you had a fun weekend chick xxxx Im struggling today really hungry.....................bloody mondays loool

Also my neck is still funny so cant do anything excersise wise and its doing my brain in!!!

Have u tried heated pads and stuff on ur neck babe? Also u can buy something called tiger balm, all the fighters at my club use it and is great for injuries. Maybe try some strong ibuprofen to get it moving again and i recommend u buy Glucosamine for long term help with joints etc :) Wow, im the most boring person in the world!

It was sunny here and now its grey and *****. Boo :(

Back