Willpower.... where do I find that?!?!?

O yeahcazza how many cals are in the s&s meals???

Oh miss, ive been there :-( You just gotta try forget it and start again tomoz.

S&s stuff is on the whole less than CD! Lowest meal 136cals, and i think highest 158. Obvs u add veg tho, and if ur me other stuff to make it nicer. X

Morning babushkas xxx

morning from a v. depressed girlie!!! actually chubby depressed girlie x

Missie whats up babe? R u struggling to choose a plan to follow? Tell us so we can help.

Legs thats sooo not bad, told u u'd be less than u thought! I really really want a loss on mon so am gonna have to be v disciplined this friday. It is going to be HARD! X

It's on for me too!

Lunch out on Sunday but that'll be my treat day, not 4 days over the weekend lol

I'm in work for 11 days out of 12 :( but then it's my 6 day lil jaunt to London so the light at the end of the tunnel!!

Dieting and having a life is impossible! Or...my ability to not drink when everyone else is is impossible! Good plan though legs, Fri night is for treats, but I am going to TRY (and probably fail!) to keep within reasonable amounts.
Staying with a friend weds night to help look after her niece and nephew. She is one of those ones who says things like 'oh ur not still on that mad diet are you,' which naturally makes me want to punch her lol, so i think i will just take my own dinner or eat before i get there. I want to have a night off when i choose to not because someone else says!

I am soooo hungry today!!! No caving in for me though. Got dinner left to eat and thats it so tough luck belly!!

your all doing so well i cant seem to stick to this at all!! Need ideas folks big time.

Thinking about make a huge batch of the cabbage soup thing and just having that for my lunches weekdays and then haveing alternate days food!! What do you guys think??

My clothes are tight and i look disgusting in my underware!!!

soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo deressed but refusing to go back to the SS plan i just cant do the no meals!!!

Good going legs, well done!
I'm f***ed! Just limped back on the last 2 miles of my run, my leg just gave way :-( Got physio at 5 fortunately but feeling very gloomy. Oh well, least I haven't stuffed my face in comiseration.

Missie babe, i know how you feel with the tight clothes etc, mine are the same. I cannot recommend enough AGAINST the cabbage soup diet! If you follow it properly yeah you lose weight fast but the i have never been so bloated, gassy and smelly in my life. Also as soon as you eat normal food again it all goes back on quicker than you lost it.

I think you should calorie count or if you can't stick to that try slim and save. At least they are more like a normal meal than CD, i am actuallyy enjoying it when not hungry. You just gotta find the willpower babe, its hard but i saw pics of me from the wkend and i look so rank it has inspired me to keep it up. you can do it x

I've had soup revitalise and sweets!!!

I was just gonna take the soup I work and have something in eve!!!!

Convincing oh to join gym earlier.

I have a sexy miss Santa outfit I bought as inspiration what the eck am I gonna do!!!!

Missie you've eaten hardly anything! I think u need more protein to fill u up. Cottage cheese/turkey/chicken. Legs makes great meals :) xx

Yeah but it's so hard when I'm cookn for two and OH can eat for England :(

MissieCB said:
Yeah but it's so hard when I'm cookn for two and OH can eat for England :(

I have the same in my house babe cept there are two of them! Cant you have cd/s&s stuff for 2 meals then just make a healthy dinner for u both. Think girls are sposed to eat 1/3 or maybe its half of what guy eats. Xx

Caroline_Louise said:
I have the same in my house babe cept there are two of them! Cant you have cd/s&s stuff for 2 meals then just make a healthy dinner for u both. Think girls are sposed to eat 1/3 or maybe its half of what guy eats. Xx

Yeah that's what I'm thinking BUT!!!!!! I was ginna do it with soup?

Back