Willpower.... where do I find that?!?!?

MissieCB said:
Yeah that's what I'm thinking BUT!!!!!! I was ginna do it with soup?

Soup for brekkie and lunch? U do whatever u think will work for u babe. I couldnt do just soup but everyone is different xx

Caroline_Louise said:
Soup for brekkie and lunch? U do whatever u think will work for u babe. I couldnt do just soup but everyone is different xx

True ummmmmmmmm true!!!!! I'm still thinking lol xxx

Gotta do something!!!!

You will hun, I have every faith in you!

I have had a great day finished on 850-900 cals

Just generally feeling good, feel like a new start now I've closed the door on a few issues and the ex - Dan who?

Back to the old me, I am fine on my own- I would like to be settled don't get me wrong but I won't settle for the wrong one! Not again lol.

I'm gonna learn to not get in a mess when drinking so I stop the paranoia which I know what can lead to! I remember everything from fri but still was a bit silly and said things I shouldn't have which I regret but I'm not worrying about them like I would have done,

Happy new me!!

Morning guys Totm has decided to show up and feel horribel :( o well never mind onwards and well onwards for me lol x

oooo back to the old legs that makes me happy yayyyyy.

As for what you say when tipsy...........................we all do it loool!!! Your human. And glad you have closed the door on the EX i think its good you move on and being happy with yourself is where it all begins.

Thanks hun managed so far to have a knorr powdered veg soup and its filling me up quite a lot xxx defo gonna do the cal counting honey bunches and feeling more positive xxxx

Whats everyone doing today!

yum yum xxxxxxxx

I've been good had soup so prob about 200 cals but off to oh nans for dinner!!!!!

2nd day done :) 738 cals

2 cereal bars
1 shake
Chicken with peppers and mushrooms
Muller light yoghurt

Not really hungry either

Wine over my friends sat to see the wedding album and 3 course lunch out sun. But they are my treats so I'll be good the rest of the time until Thursday next week! Then my bday celebrations start!! Gonna try be good when I can but have lots of meals and drinks out, the wedding on 3rd should keep me sort of on track I hope then I have an Indian with work on the 4th! Eeeek!!!

Nothing til dec then so it'll have to be seriously game on if I wanna wear that dress! xx

Babe that's good I'm currently on way home and gonna pop feel sicknive eaten way too much x

Lamb bhuna, half rice naan, some crazy side dish too bluggggghhhhhhhh

Stopped wt tesco on way home and was sick!!!!! Yuk! :(

Morning guys,

Legs ur doing so well, chuffed for u! Miss r u better?
Epic fail for me yesterday and this morning. Babysitting friends 5 and 2yr old. Ate so many sweets and a jammy dodger for breakfast on the walk to school! Sooo tired today!

Going to look for somewhere to swim today as cant run, or walk really and hurts to drive too ;-( oh well. My mum recommended me this awesome book, thought maybe u guys might be interested too? Its called 'Beyond temptation' heres the first page;

image-3590210162.jpg

Cx

Morrrrrnnnnnnnnnning everyone.

Feel dodge today still and hungry again shock horror looool. Going to look at the gym sunday woop woop xxx

Cazza whats the book about exactly is it a self help one xx

Morrrrrnnnnnnnnnning everyone.

Feel dodge today still and hungry again shock horror looool. Going to look at the gym sunday woop woop xxx

Cazza whats the book about exactly is it a self help one xx

Here's a link miss, take a look. Its to do with food, not general self help:

Beyond Temptation: Audrey Boss: 9780749956998: Amazon.com: Books

So busy today and SO tired from babysitting. Slept for like 5 hours but the baby woke up 4 times and ended up sleeping with me...and the dog :-/ Dunno how people work, diet and have kids!!!
Just ordered a swimming costume, felt about 90 years old doing it but is only thing i can do with bad leg and no way am i wearing bikini. NERD!!!!!!!

Back