Willpower.... where do I find that?!?!?

I'll have a look babe xxx did u find a pool???

I agree it's so easy to diet alone!!!! It's so unsociable!!!!!

DEPRESSING.COM

Hey everyone.................so legs whats the outcome? I bet your bang on target xxxx

TGIF ay!!!! Cant wait to get away today xxx Find out next week if i have hit my target for a pay rise so fingers crossed!!!

Cant wait to start the gym either going sunday to have a look around and see what its like xxxx

Morning beauties!!

Shocked and delighted to say I'm 10 st 0.5!! :eek:

Sole aim is to sts this week (after the weekend will need to be strict!) and pray I don't gain a stone in my what seems to be a 10 day birthday feast!!

Have u weighed miss? x

Wow see your doing amazing you have stablised and everything im so jealous!!!! I need your tricks!!!

No not weighed gonna weigh tomorrow morning i think chick but thinking about 10st 8 or so!!!

Where is Cazza?

I know she's gone AWOL - hope her leg is ok!!

Good luck for tomorrow!

What's your plans this weekend then?

I'm working again tomorrow then over my friends for a bottle of wine to see the wedding album, Sunday out for a friends birthday and 3 course lunch and vino! Back in work Monday til Thursday then let the games begin!! xx

I think she was gonna start swimming so hope she isnt still in the pool loool!!!

Your doing so well chick its sooo inspirational!! I wish i could maintain. Sounds like a good weekend ahead xx

I have a party tonight and currently getting my OH to buy me some hold in tights lol!! Then saturday housework and stuff and sunday off to hopefully join the gym!!!

X factor in there somewhere lol xx

Morning guys!

Legs thats amazing, hugey congrats to u skinny minnie :)

I am gonna post in my diary in a bit, but i have decided i am gonna have a break from minis over the next couple of days.
I hate saying stuff like this and prefer to just disappear but its rude so i wont! Basically i am seriously seriously struggling atm, food wise, sleep wise and depression wise. Had two v bleak days and ended up throwing up again after eating a nag of pick n mix at 11am yest. Its truly awful and i have GOT to stop all this before i really damage myself, but its so hard.
I fessed up to a friend and she told me she guessed ages ago that something was wrong, and said so many really poignant things. But she has suggested i stay away from 'diet talk' for a few days to see if it eases the pressure at all. I wonder if she has a point as i guess i do feel a certain pressure to succeed at dieting and dont want to let people down. Obvs i know its in my head and none of you lovely guys would ever judge, but i think there is a part of me that does feel a failure.

Anyway if there are any emergencies pls private msg me, don't want to miss out on stuff if u guys need to talk or need help.
Hope this makes sense a bit and sorry for being the crap one who wimps out! Xxx

Babe your not the crap one honey your just having a tough time. Take the time out you need honey and if you wanna stay intouch without all the diet talk thats cool. xxx I totally understand what you mean about pressure but please dont think we would judge you cos its defo not true honey.
As for the throwing up thing you really need to stop punishing yourself babe its not fair and its just gonna mess your head up even more. My OH has been saying this morning that im really down and insecure, moreso, recently and im putting it down to this dieting sh*t too. Feel a bit in a dark hole and cant seem to cheer up and get myself out of it either.

Aw you guys are so lush, mwah xxx

I am seeing two lots of friends this weekend and am going to try my darndest to be 'normal' and non diety but non bingey, hmmm! Will be booze tonight and i have the fear legs! Worried am gonna end up losing the plot and blubbing everywhere like a mental person as thats what ive done the last two days. And that was on my own and with tea not wine !
Oh well, must not panic. Keep calm and carry on, or whatever that stupid phrase is! Xxxx

Aw hun, huge hugs!!

I was a rambling mess last fri to the wrong people too- cringe! Got a bit of the fear tomorrow too cos it'll be the first time im with my mates from the wedding that seemed to make me spiral!!

Hope your ok babe xx

There must be something going on here cos im a mess and start crying and stuff about how i hate myself and have no confidence after a couple of wines too!!

This dieting is ruining our normal thoughts and we punish ourselfs too much! (I say this like im gonna stop doing it but cant)

God, look what we put ourselves through! It makes me ever so sad that 3 young goodlooking girls end up as blubbing messes :-(
I just cant decide whether or not to tell the girls, but i know they already know...i think! Two of them actually said about how much pizza i ate a cpl weeks ago and no wonder i was ill (i was sick that night, not on purpose but just because i was full of food and wine!)

Embarrassing.com!
Xxx

babe its something only you can decide i think i wouldnt be able too!!!! Big thing if you can though babe your braver than me xxx

MissieCB said:
babe its something only you can decide i think i wouldnt be able too!!!! Big thing if you can though babe your braver than me xxx

Dont wanna get myself in a state so think will try and keep gob shut. I can talk about it sat night to the friend who knows. Xxx

this is true and if you need me or need my number to talk just hola chick xx

Thanks angel xx

Oh my actual god! Just tried on my new sensible proper swimming cozzie and goggles!! Holy f-ing crap! Comedy gold!! Cool points=zero!!! And i have 4 bum cheeks, and saggy boobs!!

Back