WINNIE'S DOING IT THIS TIME !!!

Winnie I felt like that but by September you'll feel more incontrol of you eating.....so it won't be a problem....don't worry x

I hope so !!!! X

yey a holiday to look forward to! U an still do the dukan menu on holiday, depends where u are going but all u have to do is find out what is available wherever u go ;-) and u can go on hols thinner x

you can still dukan on holiday especially if you go self catering. if its easier you can dukan conso style with PV everyday then go back to the usuall rythem when you get back

you can still dukan on holiday especially if you go self catering. if its easier you can dukan conso style with PV everyday then go back to the usuall rythem when you get back

Yes I will do this :)

Well I am weighing in this week as 1.5 lbs lighter !! !!

Why is it that I feel disappointed ?? x x

Please ... can next week take me into the 11s ?? :fingerscrossed:

Day 10 Cruise - Fri 15th June PP

Breakfast - FF yoghurt
Lunch - Salmon & boiled egg
Snack - lf bacon & quark
Dinner - Steak & seabass
Supper - OB galette

Day 11 Cruise - Sat 16th June PV

Brunch - Bacon, eggs & tomatoes
Dinner - Chillie
Snack - Salmon
Supper - Galette

I am working (for the first & last time) a night shift this week. It'll be weird & not sure how it is going to affect my eating patterns ??

I am still feeling a bit like my life is on hold whilst doing the dukan.
I feel good that I am losing weight .......... but need another stone shifted before I can feel a bit better in my clothes.

Arguing with my boyf - but that is another story :( We have an awful lot of pressure from his side of the family & it is getting me down x
It is really difficult to tell him how I feel as he becomes defensive & we argue. For the past 2 years he has been busy working, renovating their houses !
He works away & he comes home on the weekend - but ........ when he is here - he is busy doing chores for them !!

Our plans have to wait whilst he sorts out his mum & sis :( Its really hard

1.5lb is great Winnie, dont let bloody family get you down. your in the zone whoooop x

Thanks everyone x

Hi Winnie, just caught up with your diary after being awol for nearly a week. Feeling loads better today so I hope that's the back of it.

You are doing really really well so well done you ! It's especially hard when you are arguing with your other half, at least he's there to argue with my wouldn't face me to sort thinbs out so I up'd & left. He's regretting now but I need to make sure it never happens again before I move back in so I'm in my own place for the forseeable.

You stick with it & that's stone will be off before you know it x

Hi winnie, :bighug::girlpower: WELL DONE you are cruising and losing and its coming off!! Maybe not as quick as we would like, but its coming off!! U know dealing with stress and staying on plan is sooo hard sometimes, well u are managing it all. Keep going u will be in the 11s b4 long i promise, do what ur doing and find time for a little pamper to congratulate urself on ur weightloss so far xx

I've been static since starting cruise so 1.5lbs would be a bonus... :(

Hi Winnie, just caught up with your diary after being awol for nearly a week. Feeling loads better today so I hope that's the back of it.

You are doing really really well so well done you ! It's especially hard when you are arguing with your other half, at least he's there to argue with my wouldn't face me to sort thinbs out so I up'd & left. He's regretting now but I need to make sure it never happens again before I move back in so I'm in my own place for the forseeable.

You stick with it & that's stone will be off before you know it x

Thank you Jo Jo - means alot :)

I feel alot thinner this week xx xx

We both need to stay strong together :)

Hi winnie, :bighug::girlpower: WELL DONE you are cruising and losing and its coming off!! Maybe not as quick as we would like, but its coming off!! U know dealing with stress and staying on plan is sooo hard sometimes, well u are managing it all. Keep going u will be in the 11s b4 long i promise, do what ur doing and find time for a little pamper to congratulate urself on ur weightloss so far xx

Thanks Kirsty x ! X

Today - I have bought myself a new expensive handbag & lots of new makeup x
feel LOADS better

:)

Day 12 Cruise - Sunday 17th June PP

Breakfast - Omlette
Lunch - Salmon
Dinner - Steak, haddock, S F jelly
Snack - FF yoghurt
Supper - Galette

Day 13 cruise - Mon 18th June - PV

Breakfast - Spanish omlette