*** Winspiration Wednesday - Hour by Hour***

I didn't do it - I only managed 2.75lb :( :(. I have replied to another post "Wednesday Weigh In Results" saying that my losses are really s***e and even though I am not packing in, it is doing NOTHING for my motivation. Not going to reach my 10st goal for my hols at this rate :(

Dont worry Mia 2.75 is still a really good loss dont beat yourself up about it im sure you will look ace on your hols!!!!!!! My weight isnt moving as quickly as I would like but as Jess keeps telling me "at least its going in the right direction" Keep up the good work

Mia as Ju says 2.75 is a loss and its nearly 3lbs!

I know you struggle every week but you still lose and you are losing inches too. I know every now and again you have something like prawns but that shouldnt hinder your weight loss too much.

I wonder if its the mix a mousse stuff. Would it be then end of the world if for one week you didnt have it and had 3 shakes instead - I know that you really like it - just wondered just to see if it makes a difference - or only have it every other day just to see.

Cos I know that when I had the bars I didnt lose as much that week.

The other thing I was thinking was I saw on another post about you having the itching thing and I think that may be affecting how much you lose. I recently had urticaria and was covered from head to foot in rash and I bloated up terribly with it and I could not lose on CD at all when I was in the middle of an attack. (have got pics in my album you can see how bloated my face is- its under 5thMay 08 restart)

another thing I was thinking was are you taking any medication that can hinder weight loss aswell ?

just trying to think of everything possible that may affect your weight loss cos I know you struggle every week and I really feel for you. the diet is hard enough but when you arent losing as much as you want to it must be even worse

hugs to you and chin up
xxx

I am so hungry just now. And its not head hunger. Wish TOTM would just arrive so it was over and done with. I tested this morning, definately not pregnant.

Ah well. Keep drinking the water and keeping busy. Only have to hang on til 6:15 tomorrow for breakfast. :copon:

Thanks everyone. Jessica - I am taking no medication at the moment and the itchiness has gone. I've got nothing to hinder the weight loss. Its funny you mentioned the mousse are bars though. I am going to TRY and cut them out this week and see how it goes. I didnt have fantastic losses without the bars and mousses but anything is worth a try. You are right about the prawns, I do SOMETIMES have them - and that's all I have. The last ones I had were 165g, 0% fat and 109 cals. total - surely it cant have done that much harm. I know it is nearly 3lb this week but anyone has to admit my losses are pretty crap. People try to make me feel better which is nice, but would they be happy with my losses!!!! The stress is beginning to get to me now. I am trying my hardest and still cant see a good loss. Maybe I am putting too much emphasis on the scales - i don't know, but I think it is more important to me becasue I am on a timescale.

Thing is Mia Prawns can be quite salty, as were the peanuts you had last week too. I'm not casting up, honestly, but this is one of those diets where nibbling on foods that aren't quite right can really have a knock on effect.

Why not try SS+ for nibbling legitimately on Chicken Lettuce etc?

You seem to be so stressed with this, and pre weigh ins I've noticed you tend to panic about water or what you've nibbled on. Why not cut yourself a bit of leeway and have something legitimate thats not going to have the water retention/carbs or calorie/fat issues?

And your losses are not rubbish, you are actually "bang on" for the standard weight loss on CD. I think thats great!

RIGHT GUYS - i'M AWAY TO BED SEE IN THE MORNING.

Sorry re caps, cant be bothered retyping

Crazy - nice to see you back and donht worry as long as you SS that 10lbs be off in not ime and its not real weight its only glycogen etc- I remember last time when I did SS I had a week off lost the plot put 12 lbs on and then ss'ed the follwing week and it all came off - IN ONE WEEK - I was gobsmacked! so there is hope.......

Ah gosh, there is hope for me yet! If it can come off once, it can come off twice.. its just disheartening thinking all that hard work beforehand for nothing!! Clearly im not past my food demons! Anyways 30 mins till day 2 is completed hehe xx

Back