Winter weightloss goals

Wow well done you!!!! :D

I'm not going to be able to say the same I'm afraid. Going to wait till Sunday (which is my official weighing in day anyway) to survey the damage :p

I've managed to put on a fairly impressive 9lbs apparently.

I'm not even sure how that's possible over just 2 weeks :confused:

I'm not going to freak out about it. I've had a mental word with myself when out for my walk yesterday and I have a plan

That's it Jacqui :)

Okay 2lb off this week taking me down to 14st 5lbs. So another 11lbs to go.

I probably would've been lower but last night was a bit of a disaster (had an indian & drinking :eek:) and more importantly haven't been getting the exercise in :break_diet:

Hey 2lb is good. back in the right direction and a good start to the new year. I have struggled this week as we have had a couple of evenings out and family meals with people that had not managed to get together over the actual Christmas fortnight, so I am not expecting anything but tomorrow the last visitor goes home and I can really concentrate on getting some losses.

Good luck Jacqui :)

Wow, excellent Jacqui :D

Another 2lbs off so I'm going in the right direction anyway :D

OK back from my nurse check up.
according to her scales I have lost a grand total of 1.1kg.................. great.

Before you say it, I know this is ok as it takes Christmas and new year into account and is also later in the day than I normally weigh in. and I had eaten not long beforehand. so I can put it into perspective, but the reality is I wanted more.

The positives though are that she was ok with it and was really pleased that I have increased my exercise level in the time since I saw her.

i always feel abit disappointed when I'm hoping for more. So I know where you're coming from

Bad week - didn't get out walking at all - I'm making excuses by blaming the weather but I was also eating too many sweet things :rolleyes:

So 1lb on :(

Well the thing is you know you are making excuses so that is positive, and you also know that because you didn't exercise you have eaten more than you needed to for the level of exercise so that is good to. The result on the scales may not be a nice one, but don't forget to focus on the lessons you learn on the way that will help you to keep the weight off when you get to the end of this bit of the journey.

Weigh in this week was a little disappointing, 0.3kg I know this is just under a lb, but I have worked my butt off exercise wise and done something every day this week, so had hoped it was going to be more. The only thing that might have had an impact is that TOTM is due so there might be a little bit of water weight there, so next week it might be a better one

So despite getting out walking for 4 days this week (and I'll be out again later) I've put on 1lb.

I figure it's either punishment for last week or because it's TOTM. Perhaps both. Disappointing either way :(

Back