Wish id found this sooner!!!

Still managing to stick with it :) hoping for a few more lbs off this weekend xx

Woo hoo just put my weight into a weight tracker i use, and my bmi is at 30.8 I'm so close to being in the over weight category instead of obese yay!!! Well that has given me some serious motivation xx

MamaC well done

Woo hoo another lb down this morning :) I know im a serial weigher but it keeps me on track so it will stay that way lol
One of my best friends put me on a bit of a downer last night though :( she has been doing slimming world for about a year! She said I need to stop losing weight so quickly as it will just pile on even quicker when I finish my diet :( what happened to being a supportive friend? I never say anything when I see on FB or a txt that she's drinking every night or having pizza and other take always etc xx

Afternoon

Not having a great time weight wise at the moment the scales showed 13:7 this morning which I'm thrilled with but I'm stuck at an 18/20 and not budging! I bought some new jeans from tesco yesterday in an 18 and 2 pairs were skinny they fit ok but still a bit of a muffin top with them! All I wanted was to fit into my holiday clothes but I'm nowhere near and won't get there anytime soon! I feel like I'm going to be a 10st size 18 by the time I'm near goal! It's really put me off going on holiday, I just think I want to give up now :(

Sorry for the rant I just needed to get it out xx

Woo hoo another lb down this morning :) I know im a serial weigher but it keeps me on track so it will stay that way lol
One of my best friends put me on a bit of a downer last night though :( she has been doing slimming world for about a year! She said I need to stop losing weight so quickly as it will just pile on even quicker when I finish my diet :( what happened to being a supportive friend? I never say anything when I see on FB or a txt that she's drinking every night or having pizza and other take always etc xx
I don't have much support for this offline. Most of my friends and family on my mother's side are slim and they are used to me being the "fat" one of the group. Comments made at my expense or old so called friend who used to imply she was ok to be seen out with me? Like I was being done a favour. I know I will never be slim but I am healthier than I was but the important thing to remember is your doing this for you. Whether you succeed or fail these belong to you not anyone else. You have done really well so far and that's down to you! If it works for you, who cares what someone else thinks.

Don't give up, yes these things take time but you can either worry you will fail but keep going it could still work or give up and defiantly fail. Do not be sorry for ranting we all go through this, I sure as hell know I do. Just remember how well you have done so far and how much healthier you are for it. In other words do not be too hard on yourself, easier said then done I know.

Thanks Hun

I'm not going to give up even though I'm having a rough time and feelin down at the moment I know iv come to far to give up now!
I was talking to my friend today and trying to let off some steam and all I got back was so stop doing it and eat normally I told you that diet was rubbish :( I just ignored her lol
Iv just put in a new order for my vlcd diet for another 3 weeks I have to do this for me and my family, my children deserve a healthy happy mummy who can do things with them not sit and watch

Xx

Don't give up MamaC you are inspiring to us newbies! You have done so well. I don't get much support at home either. Do what YOU think best for you.

Take care

I'm not going to give up :) iv come to far and I have to keep telling myself that!!!
Just received another order if my diet so I will keep going! Only another 4st till I'm at my ideal goal weight *fingers crossed* that will be in time for Christmas xx

Morning :)

Eeeeeekkkkk sneak peak at the scales this morning and 13:5 :) iv hit 4 1/2 stone lost woo hoo

Fingers crossed I can get another 2 stone off in time for holiday in 9 weeks xx

Just re weighed to show OH and it's actually 13:4 lol xx

Last edited:
Mama C well done you have done great xxxxxxxx

Hi MamaC
im not to bad gained 7lbs while on holiday so im mad at myself for that and not really exercised so im back on it tomorrow need to get it back off lolol

Still plodding on slowly :) I'm not at the point I thought I'd be at now but I'm still a long way from where I started! I'm taking things one day at a time and trying not to dwell on bad days!
Now iv just got to try and find some holiday clothes all the shops are autumn stuff now :( xx

hi MamaC

thats so true i hope you find something nice and have a great holiday xxxxx

Back