Wisney - Back again!

Wisney

Ok, so I totally fell off the wagon like a week after getting slim and save.

My problem was that I weight train, and I noticed HUGE drops in how much i could lift and how many repetitions I could do whilst on Slim and Save and so I started adding food back in and then just gave up completely. I've not ballooned again, but Ive probably regained the pounds I did lose.

I've decided to stop working out for at least a week whilst I hopefully get fully into ketosis, so that I can settle into the 'energy boost' stage that everyone on here says defo happens when ketosis happens. Then I will start lifting again, if only to maintain the muscle I have built. I'm also going to add a few scoops of whey protein into my shakes during the days just to up my protein levels to help me with my workouts.

I have 114 days until I go to Florida and I want to be able to just wear a tshirt without it contouring the lumps of my body, lollll.

Let's hope this is the start of the final journey!

Last edited:
Welcome back and good luck. You have plenty of time to get it right.

Good luck, fellow week 3er and loving it. Just get into ketosis and you will be fine.

Yeah I'm going to give this my all, I have to. I just want to get into ketosis! And I won't workout too hard, I'll just do my best to maintain the muscle I do have and focus on losing the fat. Thanks for the well wishes guys, we're all in this together :)

Welcome back and good luck !!

You have loads of time :) deffo no exercise in the first week though just until your body adjusts etc . X

Wisney said:
^^^ Yeah I'm defo gona take it easy :D

Probably best for now :)

Back