WK 10 AND 3STONE GONE.. YIPPEE

scousemouse0151

soon to be minnie mouse
well i had my 10th WI today and lost 2lb, that takes me over the 3st mark. YIPPEE

not far to go now but feeling strange about the finish line approaching, does anyone else feel this apprehensive about the future and especially refeed?

well i had my 10th WI today and lost 2lb, that takes me over the 3st mark. YIPPEE

not far to go now but feeling strange about the finish line approaching, does anyone else feel this apprehensive about the future and especially refeed?

You must be thrilled. Well done to you. I will be re-feeding for my holiday in about 6 weeks time, and yes I feel scared too. :D

i am supposed to be working up the plans at the minute but havent told my cdc that im actually not doing it as im terrified that i will put on weight,i havent reached my goal yet,im just going away and coming off cd for 2 weeks,but i never thought that id be nervous about eating,it is a scary concept,but i think that if you stick to the plan you cant really go wrong,
well done on the loss hun you are doing fab,
elaine x

:party0011: Wheeeeeee!!! Yay!! Go you! Hope you're proud of yourself hun, that's a fabby total loss - you're a star :D

well done it gives everybody inspiration when you read about people losing weight and if you keep losing then you don`t want to stop yourself keep it up.

well done you have done amazing x

good stuff mate

Nice one Scouse thats brilliant, dont worry about refeed just look forward to it, its lurrrrrvly xxx

thanks gals and guys, feeling great today so thanks for all your lovely comments

Back