wk 10 weigh in, disappointed

Welshie

Ah well....... week 10
-1 lb. I've never had that low a loss and was gutted. I was ill last week with an impacted bowel but corrected that by sat, however i haven't 'been' since, even though i've been taking fibregel so maybe this is the reason. Felt totally gutted as wanted to get into the 12st mark. Always next week i suppose

Hun, I was sick before and I ended up losing nothing one week but look forward to next weigh in. Hopefully everything will be back on track and you will have a great loss. I know its hard but 1lbs of fat is 8 sausages and damn is it good to get rid of 8 sausages in one week.

Ah it is a pity to be disappointed this week. Hopefully next week will be better for you. Remember that in an overall context you are doing very well as you are averaging 3.8lbs a week!!! Not many other diets will give you results like that. Hope the bowels improve a little for you.

Aww never mind welshie though any loss is good. You will probably find that you will lose a lot next week - something similar happened to me - I even put on one week but the following week lost loads. It all evens out in the end :D Good luck and keep going :D

Know it's easy to say but don't get too down - it seems a lot of people have hit that '-1lb loss' week at some point and almost everyone has gone on to have a great loss the following week.

Hope you're feeling better though x

1lb = 8sausages!!!! = 1lb of pure fat off your body :) 'nuff said :)

aww, I can sympathise, I'd be gutted with a 1lb weightloss as well when you think of all the hard work that goes into getting through a whole week on LT. However, try to reserve judgement until next week and see how you do, as everyone has said, usually you have a larger loss the following week so don't lose heart, it could be something as simple as a day of retaining a bit more fluid than usual :)

Back