Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

wk 10 weigh in, disappointed

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Welshie, 26 November 2009 Social URL.

1. Welshie

Welshie Full Member

Ah well....... week 10
    -1 lb. I've never had that low a loss and was gutted. I was ill last week with an impacted bowel but corrected that by sat, however i haven't 'been' since, even though i've been taking fibregel so maybe this is the reason. Felt totally gutted as wanted to get into the 12st mark. Always next week i suppose

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. anne-mariep

anne-mariep Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st2lb
    Current Weight:
    9st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    3st3lb(24.46%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim ~ now maintaining hopefully
    Hun, I was sick before and I ended up losing nothing one week but look forward to next weigh in. Hopefully everything will be back on track and you will have a great loss. I know its hard but 1lbs of fat is 8 sausages and damn is it good to get rid of 8 sausages in one week.

4. irish molly

irish molly Maintaing LT loss on GL

Start Weight:
    21st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    8st2lb(38.78%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    TFR/GL
    Ah it is a pity to be disappointed this week. Hopefully next week will be better for you. Remember that in an overall context you are doing very well as you are averaging 3.8lbs a week!!! Not many other diets will give you results like that. Hope the bowels improve a little for you.

5. Jeep

Jeep Otherwise known as Jools

Start Weight:
    22st5lb
    Current Weight:
    19st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    16st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st1lb(13.74%)
    Diet:
    Exante - currently
    Aww never mind welshie though any loss is good. You will probably find that you will lose a lot next week - something similar happened to me - I even put on one week but the following week lost loads. It all evens out in the end :D Good luck and keep going :D

6. trixiefoofoo

trixiefoofoo Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Know it's easy to say but don't get too down - it seems a lot of people have hit that '-1lb loss' week at some point and almost everyone has gone on to have a great loss the following week.

Hope you're feeling better though x

7. summergurl

summergurl ‚ô•3 Years Maintaining‚ô•

Start Weight:
    19st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    8st0lb(41.18%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Lipotrim, Exante
    1lb = 8sausages!!!! = 1lb of pure fat off your body :) 'nuff said :)

8. Cookeh

Cookeh Recovering Cookie Addict

Start Weight:
    18st2lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st8lb(36.22%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim & Exante
    aww, I can sympathise, I'd be gutted with a 1lb weightloss as well when you think of all the hard work that goes into getting through a whole week on LT. However, try to reserve judgement until next week and see how you do, as everyone has said, usually you have a larger loss the following week so don't lose heart, it could be something as simple as a day of retaining a bit more fluid than usual :)

9. charl-x

charl-x Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim!
    i know how you feel x
    just keep going we all get a low loss from time to time

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.