(wk 26) refeed wk1

fattothin

Gold Member
GUTTED! I remained the same, 12st 02lb. Does this mean I have to eat what I hate last week forever.....bugger!
Anyway I'm going to do it all again including the first 3 days, I'm also going to up the exercise and get my scissors sharpened for next week, ready to cut some off.
Any experienced re-feeders out there that could tell me where I went wrong, I have posted my menus on the LT re-feed forum.
Or is it normal to remain the same therefore should I be happy???
I understand you have to cut full on LT loose away at some point but now I want it back.
Gutted, gutted, gutted!

well you have maintained and not put on so well done for that x

Morning hun, although I am CD and not LT the principles are the same I think. It is not uncommon to sts or maybe even gain when initially refeeding because of two main reasons, water retention - the introduction of food can lead to water retention, refilling of glycogen which will increase weight but is only water. My SIL has just gone up onto one of the feeding plans on CD and lost nothing first week, then 1lb and this week 4lbs so hang in there.

Gxx

Im hanging in there, I think Ive just been spoilt. xxx

I think you'll have a loss next week, you are doing fab so far, keep soldiering on xx

As we say from Leeds, "Marching On Together!"

My pharmacist said the idea of refeed was just to maintain. But then what would she know???? LOL! I would say hang in there!

I would say well done!!!

Eating all that lovely healthy food last week that you enjoyed and to stay the same I think is great.

And you have probably re-filled your glycogen stores (which supposidly weighs up to 5/6lbs).

I say you've had a good result. As G says over the following weeks you will still lose some lbs.....What weigh do you want to get to?
XX

Hey hun, am away this weekend but just had to log on to see how you got on today!! I think you have done great!! Just think of it this way, you have upped your calorific intake, yet your weight has not changed...how cool is that????? Also, I know you want to lose a bit more but maybe your body has found its natural level. Although in saying that, I would imagine that the introduction of food this past week has definitely upped your water and glycogen stores. I bet you are down next week, while still enjoying all that yummy food!!! You are doing great babe, now where are those naked pics!!!!!?????

i'm sure now that you have got this 1st week refeed over with and sorted your glycogen stores you will get your weight loss next week gaz.
enjoy week 2 and don't be disheartened

Hey hun, am away this weekend but just had to log on to see how you got on today!! I think you have done great!! Just think of it this way, you have upped your calorific intake, yet your weight has not changed...how cool is that????? Also, I know you want to lose a bit more but maybe your body has found its natural level. Although in saying that, I would imagine that the introduction of food this past week has definitely upped your water and glycogen stores. I bet you are down next week, while still enjoying all that yummy food!!! You are doing great babe, now where are those naked pics!!!!!?????
Love the new pic Thistime08 although I also loved your wedding pic

Garry honey, you didn't put on anything!! Stop catastrophising, you will definitely be able to relax a bit and not regain. And yeah where are the naked pics? A

Garry well done on STS!!!
I think while your on TFR you get sooo used to a loss every week you almost expect it on refeed..

If you wanna loose a bit more why dont you replace one of your meals with a maintance shake?
My first week of refeed my chemist told me 2 shakes an one small meal for the whole week then the second week i did 1 shake and 2 small meals the third week i indroduced carbs (scary **** man) lol
I dunno why i was told to do it this why tho cos who ever i said it to was like eh WTF!!!

Anyways hang in the boy STS is FANTASTIC ;)

Hey Garry,
Well done - you have eaten lovely food all week - and not put an ounce on!!!! That's superb boyo!!!!:character00238::wow::character00238::wow:

Hun i think u have done great... you havent put weight on which is the important thing!

Keep going.... xxxxx

Hi Garry,

You have done so well that I'm sure you'll have a loss next week. Just hang in there.

Mmmmmmm, real food - what's it taste like?!

x

Gazza man...well done.... Maybe your body is telling you not to lose anymore wieght..and you are PERFECT the way and weight you are x x x x x x:D

Back