Wk 5 WI - 2st goal done!

Tracey1404

Enjoyin' my journey....
Hi folks
Week 5 WI, 4lbs gone and reached my 2 stone goal. Feeling pleased even though it is my lowest loss, and my WI day was 2 days late, so it is 4lbs in 9 days.

Finding my resolve a bit weak at the moment :confused:, started having milk in drinks (WHY?!!) and had some mayo with my chicken the other night. Did anyone else find they began to slip after a few weeks?

Need boot up ass to stop me on what I know will be a slippery slope. 100% SS+ today - promise! Tracey

Wow, you've done brilliantly in just 5 weeks! Now don't let it all come back on, the nibble slope is very slippery - believe me I've been there and my losses are nowhere as impressive as those who've stuck to their plan 100% of the time.

Meanwhile though, enjoy the feeling of being 2 stone lighter!:)

well done on the loss hun!
Leave the nibbles though as its a slippery slope! Keep a diary of WHY you want to be adding things into it to refer back to...and keep reminding youtself why your doing this hun!
You CAN do this!
xxx

well done hun.. xx

well done hun, ur doing great. now step away from the nibbles, grit your teeth and you will be fine

Well done, brilliant losses achieved. Yep, I started to get a bit rebellious at about week 5 stage, I am not eating conventional food but I started to get ideas about just eating one bar of chocolate only, or something else equally daft.
You must be good from now on because you are doing so well!

Back