WK 5 WI

nictastic

Says it as it is!!!
Hi guys,
Just thought i would post my loss.... i lost a ickle 2lb this week ...not fantastic...but TOTM prevails again!!! Also went to the docs to stop this stopid TOTM cycle so fingers crossed they start working soon and i lose all the water i am retaining xxx
Good new is i lost inches instead yayaya:D

Great attitude Nic..good for u..still a loss hun x my totm has not appeared should have done last week..if its not one its the other on this lol xx Glad u lost the inches xx

well done hun, I'd kill to lose more inches than just the weight on the scales :) Good luck with the doc, hope the tablets don't affect u in any negative way - like makin u spaz out or somethin, or is that a bit late? joooookeyy ^_^

No ... i am sure i wont be any worse lol ...or will i hehe ...i am normal ...in my head hahahahahah

Well done nic! 2lbs is just a kilo so that is one less your carrying! Big loss next week when the meds kick in!!!!

lol, mad(er) flappy sounds scary..... but also intriguing!! :D
Me scary...never ....i am nice...well apart from when i am not hahahaha:D

Hi guys,
Just thought i would post my loss.... i lost a ickle 2lb this week ...not fantastic...but TOTM prevails again!!! Also went to the docs to stop this stopid TOTM cycle so fingers crossed they start working soon and i lose all the water i am retaining xxx
Good new is i lost inches instead yayaya:D
nice one nic! 2lbs when you're TOTM is fab!! only can get better next wk chuck :D xx

Thanks hun...where you been at missed ya xxx

aww thanks chuck, had a bit of a hard wkend...was a right misery arse lol so kept myself to myself till i sorted it.....but now im baaaaaaaaaaaaack :D xx

hehe snap hun...but i came on here and errrrr gave frank opinions on stuff oops

Well done you, inches show on the outside for all to see:D, so thats fab!!! I have had high losses and no inches so nothing to show for it on my appearance, so both is brill!!!:)
T x

well done Nictastic you have lost a bag of sugar

well done hun - a loss is a loss! Great to see the inch loss too isnt it. Thats what I focus on - not bothered about the scales :)

Thanks hun...was hoping for a weee bit more as i have beeennnn soooooo good and dranke enough water to shink a ship ..but hey ho onwards i go ...fingers crossed for a 5lbs loss next week xx

Well done nic... Keep up the good work :party0011:
and as daisy ... said a loss is loss,
GOOD JOB :party0019:

Back