WOO HOO I'M NEW!!!

firestar

Hi everyone, I'm starting SW tomoro, been on cambridge and lost 3st3lb in total, got another 20lb to lose, so now bought a cross trainer moving over to foooooooood for the last bit of my weight loss journey

:D

So guys, any tips?!
How long have ya been on the diet, how much have u lost? What is the average weight loss per week? What is the yummyist, lowest syn treat?

~x~

Hiya,
I love green days as I can eat cous cous and pasta and slimming world chips by the load. My loss is slow 0.5-1lb but that's because I am rubbish at exercising. Upping exercise is a resolution of mine. I only re-started mid week last week but being back in proper routine from tomorrow then I hope to be more focussed. My treat is always a fun size choc but I try to avoid them daily. However I love fruit so I've been munching grapes for that hand to mouth syndrome.
Good luck with your SW journey.

Hiya good luck on your SW journey. I have been doing SW for 7 months now and am still going strong I have lost 4 and a half stone and still have 5 and a half stone to go. For any recipe ideas there is a recipe thread at the top of the SW forum and there is also one where people have put on there fave snacks and there syn values. If you need nay help give us a yell and I will try my best to help.:)

ooh frozen grapes, yum! could imagine they're frozen sweets lol
I love apples & grapes, happy to munch on them when I feel munchy.
officialy start tomoro, yey!
:cool:

Wez, I will loose the weight very slowly too I expect, as I have arthritis in my neck & spine and find exercise very limited, but I do walk the dogs, so I get some:chores016:
but as long as it comes off and not on then I will be a happy bunny
Sadly, my only excuse is laziness and lack of prioritising time. However, I have been on my Lateral Thigh Trainer stepper today but had to get off to anser the phone. It's still in the middle of the lounge ready for me to trip over!

Back