WOOHOOO.....MY BMI!!

Well done :) it really does feel great doesn't it! It really is an achievement going down the BMI scale!

Thanks guys. I'm glad that me shouting from the rooftops spurs you on. I remember when I first started I used to see people posting things along these lines and be sooo inspired. It suprises me that I have become one of those to others!! Never thought I'd see the day!! lol

Big hugs to all of well wishing miniminers :D

K xx

Congratulations, and well done

BIG HUGS HONEY YOU HAVE DONE AMAZINGLY xxxxxxxx couldn want it more for someone who is always so very positive and supportive XX you deserve it hon

Wow, well done hunny, you've done amazingly and totally deserve that feeling. I hope too that one day I'll be in your shoes saying that same thing :)

It's a fantastic achievement, you should be SO proud of yourself...we are all very proud of you :D

And you've hit your target way before your goal date too.

You're motivation for us all hun...well done x

Congratulations and well done, you have done so well on sw , you must feel on top of the world x

Aww shucks you guys, I'm strangely embarrassed now! lol Sending you all big hugs:grouphugg: Thank you :D:D

WOW Kerry! You are such an example to all of us! Now all we have to do is follow your lead! Congratulations Huney, you deserve them!:talk017:

Back