• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Woohooooo, made my century today :D:D:D

cybill

Gold Member
Sneaky weigh in this morning, and I've now crept over the 100lbs, didn't think I could be even more excited than I was on Saturday!
:thankyou:
Thank you for all your support and encouragement which has helped me get this far... now on to the home straight!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Congrats that's fabulous news!! xx

Getslimquick

Been liberated by Exante!
Well done, I am so impressed with you! Such an inspiration to those of us with still some way to go.
Thank you.
GSQ

*lil*

Gold Member
Well done :)

Yippee do you get a badge now? I'm so pleased for you :D I have just under 30lb and I'll join you in the century club ;)

You must feel fantastic xxx

bevsy

Well done you. :0)

*jenjen*

I will do this...
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! Thats amazing news - well done :D:D:D:D:D:D

cybill

Gold Member
Yes, I get my new badge now :D:D
Thank you everyone. This stone at the moment is really motivating for me as I have lots of milestones around here. I just hit the 7 stone, now I've hit the century. Another 2.5lbs I get to overweight, ~4lbs more and I weigh less than my husband and 5lbs time I'm out of the 200's! If that's not enough to keep me focused on TS and getting through each day, I don't know what it would take! And now just 2.5 stone to a healthy bmi - which feels really achievable right now!

*jenjen*

I will do this...
After all the hard work you have done, it really is achievable Rachel :D You are most definitely in the zone xxx

cybill said:
Yes, I get my new badge now :D:D
Thank you everyone. This stone at the moment is really motivating for me as I have lots of milestones around here. I just hit the 7 stone, now I've hit the century. Another 2.5lbs I get to overweight, ~4lbs more and I weigh less than my husband and 5lbs time I'm out of the 200's! If that's not enough to keep me focused on TS and getting through each day, I don't know what it would take! And now just 2.5 stone to a healthy bmi - which feels really achievable right now!
Wow Rachael your progress is amazing :) congratulations on that badge very well deserved :) I hope you have got yourself a fab non-food-related treat lined up? :D congratulations :)

Little-Miss-Perfect

Doing it exante style :)
Well done Rach, 2 major achievements in one week WOW xx

That is indeed the most fabulous news, you are totally rocking this diet.