Woohooooo, made my century today :D:D:D

cybill

Gold Member
Sneaky weigh in this morning, and I've now crept over the 100lbs, didn't think I could be even more excited than I was on Saturday!
:thankyou:
Thank you for all your support and encouragement which has helped me get this far... now on to the home straight!

Congrats that's fabulous news!! xx

Well done, I am so impressed with you! Such an inspiration to those of us with still some way to go.
Thank you.
GSQ

Well done :)

That is amazing, go you! :D

Yippee do you get a badge now? I'm so pleased for you :D I have just under 30lb and I'll join you in the century club ;)

You must feel fantastic xxx

Well done you. :0)

Well done that is amazing :D xx

Yes, I get my new badge now :D:D
Thank you everyone. This stone at the moment is really motivating for me as I have lots of milestones around here. I just hit the 7 stone, now I've hit the century. Another 2.5lbs I get to overweight, ~4lbs more and I weigh less than my husband and 5lbs time I'm out of the 200's! If that's not enough to keep me focused on TS and getting through each day, I don't know what it would take! And now just 2.5 stone to a healthy bmi - which feels really achievable right now!

After all the hard work you have done, it really is achievable Rachel :D You are most definitely in the zone xxx

cybill said:
Yes, I get my new badge now :D:D
Thank you everyone. This stone at the moment is really motivating for me as I have lots of milestones around here. I just hit the 7 stone, now I've hit the century. Another 2.5lbs I get to overweight, ~4lbs more and I weigh less than my husband and 5lbs time I'm out of the 200's! If that's not enough to keep me focused on TS and getting through each day, I don't know what it would take! And now just 2.5 stone to a healthy bmi - which feels really achievable right now!

Wow Rachael your progress is amazing :) congratulations on that badge very well deserved :) I hope you have got yourself a fab non-food-related treat lined up? :D congratulations :)

Well done Rach, 2 major achievements in one week WOW xx

That is indeed the most fabulous news, you are totally rocking this diet.

Back