Woopy doo day three !!

alibambino

Day 3 : Felt a bit fuzzy this morning, could have stayed in bed lol, everything ok today, only drank 2 litres of water today, hopefully will drink another litre before bed.The kids had fresh salmon and veg, but didnt have any potatoes in( doh )..so they had chips from the chippy omg that was soooooooooooo hard, i sniffed them but it didnt really help lol. The kids wont kiss me now either because of my smelly breath ( charming). I think it has made me realise not eating that i would appreciate how good food tastes and to cherish it not scoff it down like i usually do. I hope that i keep it when i start to eat normally again. Why oh why is food on the tv all the time lol !!!

your ketosis should kick in soon and u will feel great. u dont realise how much food is on tv do u till u start LT. (GROAN!) X

Well done on not eating those chips, I licked the spoon after i had made tuna and mayo, not really much on it but still i gave in.
I sat sniffing an empty crisp bag at lunch whilst drinking my shake, it seemed to help!!! I know im crazy.

NIkki

well done and good luck for the rest of your LT journey

Oh Ali I know exactly how u are feeling, my daughters friends brought chips round, she didn't have any bless her but the smell!!! omg!!! I am actually amazed at my willpower on this diet! I get such a kick out of smelling stuff though do you? When I actually get to eat again I will chew my found a hundred timed before swallowing I will savour it that much!!!!!

Lol i feel the same, i keep sniffing food, trying to inhale it, and yes i will chew my food much more slowly, and i am amazed that not one chip, bean, sausage, mash, salmon or pea or pancakes, tonight and yesterday has crossed by lips ( not that im keeping tabs on what i have cooked for the kids and not eaten it or anything) lol

Back