Working solution

Discussion in 'Exante' started by Safcd1, 16 June 2011 Social URL.

1. Safcd1

Safcd1 Full Member

Start Weight:
    9st7lb
    Current Weight:
    9st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(3.76%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    I've moved onto ws this week for my last few pounds. I'm worried though that it will stop any weight loss. I'm actually only having 2 packs and a meal ( I know I should have three!!!!). Probs not having any more calories and perhaps Less carbs.

Having turkey and salad. Anyone else moved to ws recently who can pacify me?????

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Dont cut back your packs, WS is a great programme and it works with 3 packs. Have all 3 and your meal and youll still have good losses AND youll know youre getting all the nutrients you need. For the sake of 200 cals its just not worth it. You need the nutrients for a reason, not having them could actually impact on things

4. Safcd1

Safcd1 Full Member

Start Weight:
    9st7lb
    Current Weight:
    9st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(3.76%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    I'm not losing much at all though so I'm worried having 3 packs and a meal will result in no loss at all. I can't stick to ts though.

5. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    It wont. Youre still having 1000 cals or less, thats way less than your body needs to lose. Its really more important to get all the nutrients in you, its just not worth risking your health for the sake of half a pound or something

6. cybill

cybill Gold Member

Start Weight:
    21st11lb
    Current Weight:
    18st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st3lb
    Lost(%):
    3st2lb(14.43%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Definitely, if you stick with 3 packs and the 400cal meal you'll still be likely to lose ~2lbs a week.
    Your bmi is so low now that it's not advisable to still be on TS, and that may be why the losses have slowed down.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.