Worried about keeping the weight loss up...

Clartylou

When I joined WW in November 2011, I weighed exactly 20stones (280lbs) and was pointed at 43 points. I now weigh 16st2lbs (226lbs) and have 35 points. I am finding it relatively easy going and have been very surprised at how well I have done in the time frame. I do worry though that as I lose weight and my points reduce I will struggle to keep losing weight.

I don't really have a goal in mind, although I know that I would love to be wearing size 16 jeans by my 30th Birthday (this Sept) and I have just moved down into size 20's.

Does it get harder to lose weight the more you lose?

Cx

Oh yea sorry to say it does get less and less coz ur body does need some fat and ull have less of it to lose! Hat off to the loss so far tho keep it up ur doin Fab x

The losses do get smaller as u shrink I started off at over 18st & was losing about 10lbs + a month I am now seeing losses at about 4-5lbs a month (I'm now 10st13) I started off on 38 pp I'm now on 26 I don't find I'm hungry as the beauty of dropping 1pp as u shrink is (I believe) is your appetite & stomach shrink too, the smaller u get your body will adapt, there is no way I could eat the amount of food I used to eat. It does get harder mostly with staying motivated but as long as u keep chipping away at the lbs u will succeed, I am 7.5lbs away from goal & it seems like an eternity to get there but I know I will even with 0.5lbs a week it will only take me just over 14 wks which isn't that long in the grand scheme of things, considering I started in jan 11

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back