• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Worst time of the day!

egbert

Silver Member
S: 11st1lb C: 10st11lb G: 10st0lb Loss: 0st4lb(2.58%)
I find the hours between 4 and 7 the hardest to resist snacking, especially when I have the kids from school and are getting them snacks. I have a CD meal at 4 but stil get cravings :mad:

The kids have just had a sandwich, and I pinched a slice of ham. Then in the garden the mange tout are ready so they are snacking on them, and I had to try them too.

Just been for some water but now I am debating having my next CD shake early . . .

Anyone else having cravings?

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Tano

Gold Member
S: 12st2lb C: 10st1.5lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 24.3 Loss: 2st0.5lb(16.76%)
Between 3 and 5 I'm starving!!!

Book-Worm

Silver Member
S: 19st11.4lb C: 19st11.4lb G: 12st5lb BMI: 40.4 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Even if you "cheat", you should always take all your shakes. And I agree, late afternoon is the worst time for me too, especially when my husband is enjoying a hearty meal :(

However, if you find it really hard not to eat food, why not try SS+? Like this, you can eat proper food and not feel guilty :)

egbert

Silver Member
I just want to manage this for a month, get a good start, and then see how I feel. BUT I already have so many cheat days lined up - summer is a bad time to start a diet really. Mums night out next week, wedding the week after, family party the week after that (but I can avoid eating there) then OH and I have a week with no kids so would want to 'date' a little . . .

How come I never have any plans for a night out . . until I start CD !

loulouless

Is a loser :)
S: 24st2lb C: 20st8lb G: 14st0lb Loss: 3st8lb(14.79%)
I can go all day without a problem at all, I sat in F & B's today at lunch at a colleagues birthday lunch.....soda water and black coffee whilst they were tucking into chicken burgers and fries! its around tea sometimes i'm fine can cook and leave it other times I find I have to have a little pick and later on in the evening I constantly fight. It is getting easier though...postive postive 'only 8 weeks' mantra going on in my head.

Keep at it, it'll be worth it!

egbert

Silver Member
Ah - I discovered the cure to the munchies.

1 CD porridge and I feel quite sick! :eek::eek::eek:

Illa

Silver Member
S: 47.2kg C: 43.2kg G: 24.5kg BMI: 16.5 Loss: 3.9kg(8.37%)
same time for me, I think it's physiological, I like it when I managed not to have shakes in the morning, so I can have one at 4.

Book-Worm

Silver Member
I just want to manage this for a month, get a good start, and then see how I feel. BUT I already have so many cheat days lined up - summer is a bad time to start a diet really. Mums night out next week, wedding the week after, family party the week after that (but I can avoid eating there) then OH and I have a week with no kids so would want to 'date' a little . . .

How come I never have any plans for a night out . . until I start CD !
I know what you mean! It's like your social life is a desert and suddenly, as soon as you start dieting, people are inviting you to parties, etc!!! :)

CheeseGirl

Gold Member
S: 212.8lb C: 204.0lb G: 142lb BMI: 35 Loss: 8.8lb(4.14%)
Late afternoon is the worst, there are days when I count the seconds until my next "meal"

Hahaha, I got rid of all my porridges after somehow choking down the first one :p

loulouless

Is a loser :)
S: 24st2lb C: 20st8lb G: 14st0lb Loss: 3st8lb(14.79%)
I cannot stomach the porridge, I just have chocolate tetra's thats all i can stomach.

Book-Worm

Silver Member
loulouless said:
I cannot stomach the porridge, I just have chocolate tetra's thats all i can stomach.
Same here. Choc tetras all the way. :)

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins