Would love some advice..

Louise.x.

I am currently doing the slimming world plan on my own, I have all the books but do not attend a club.
This is my fourth day and I have stuck to the plan really well I believe..however I cheekily weighed myself earlier and I'm 1lb heavier then I was when I started? Would anyone be able to look at ally food diary just to check ik eating everything correctly? I can take a photo or type if easier..just want to make sure I'm doing it all right..thank you

Hey Louise - go ahead and stick it up, more than happy to have a look, see if I can spot anything! The only thing I would say is that weight can fluctuate hugely during the week, so I wouldn't worry too much! x

Attachments

• IMG_2080.JPG
    IMG_2080.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 17
All looks great to me! If I was being really picky, the only things I would notice are that you have a lot of the same speed foods. Perhaps try having different ones? Although that doesn't always impact people's losses. And personally, I find that I need to have around 10 syns per day to lose. I don't think you're going wrong anywhere though - see how you do come the end of the week x

All looks great to me! If I was being really picky, the only things I would notice are that you have a lot of the same speed foods. Perhaps try having different ones? Although that doesn't always impact people's losses. And personally, I find that I need to have around 10 syns per day to lose. I don't think you're going wrong anywhere though - see how you do come the end of the week x

I am trying to broaden my horizons with the speed foods over the last few days! Thanks for your help xx

I am currently doing the slimming world plan on my own, I have all the books but do not attend a club.
This is my fourth day and I have stuck to the plan really well I believe..however I cheekily weighed myself earlier and I'm 1lb heavier then I was when I started? Would anyone be able to look at ally food diary just to check ik eating everything correctly? I can take a photo or type if easier..just want to make sure I'm doing it all right..thank you

I feel as if I have gained too Louise, my husband and I are coming to the end (Monday) of our first week.I'm going to ask my counselor where I'm going wrong, if I have gained and then try and find a buddy in the group who knows what h/she is doing. I'm going to stay positive, whatever the scales say and ina year's timeI hope to look back on this week and remember what a raw amateur I was.

Back