Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Would Really Appreciate EVERYONES HELP Pls - Don't know what to do now :| ?

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Minimin, 19 March 2010 Social URL.

1. Minimin

Minimin Wants to Maintain Gd!!

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    18st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hi All,
    Been missing you all.....!

I'm still on TFR and now at 64.4KG, with my height 5'8. I was originally hoping to get to 9st9lbs but alot of people keep telling me I need to stop now. I could go for another month I reckon.

BUT.....I'm getting worried about the loose skin I am getting around my stomach and breasts and underarms and I'm really wanting to join the gym and tone up but also want to do cardio and weights to tone - but I lacked energy last time I tried but was ok with weights. Basically I am happy with my weight but not happy with how my body looks? I was hoping another stone may help?

The dilemma now is do I start refeed now (with some tuna salad in the evening) and then start a new gym membership for 12months (as I wanted to originally when I finished LT) today and begin a bit of exceriise to lose the last stone or so I need to lose. Ideally would like to be around 9st9lbs.

I am excited about being able to have a meal today but I think I would also be refeeding for quite a few weeks....

Any opinions very much appreciated....carry on with TFR for another month and get to target weight 9 st 9lbs or begin refeeding and use gym to tone loose skin and bingo wings while being on refeed for a few weeks?

Thank you all,

- Minimin

Last edited: 19 March 2010
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. nicki26

nicki26 Gold Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
  4. Minimin

Minimin Wants to Maintain Gd!!

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    18st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    thanks hun, im worried about losing lean mass aswell rather than fat :( dont like my body and how it looks but happy with my weight if that makes sense.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.