Would Really Appreciate EVERYONES HELP Pls - Don't know what to do now :| ?

Minimin

Wants to Maintain Gd!!
Hi All,
Been missing you all.....!

I'm still on TFR and now at 64.4KG, with my height 5'8. I was originally hoping to get to 9st9lbs but alot of people keep telling me I need to stop now. I could go for another month I reckon.

BUT.....I'm getting worried about the loose skin I am getting around my stomach and breasts and underarms and I'm really wanting to join the gym and tone up but also want to do cardio and weights to tone - but I lacked energy last time I tried but was ok with weights. Basically I am happy with my weight but not happy with how my body looks? I was hoping another stone may help?

The dilemma now is do I start refeed now (with some tuna salad in the evening) and then start a new gym membership for 12months (as I wanted to originally when I finished LT) today and begin a bit of exceriise to lose the last stone or so I need to lose. Ideally would like to be around 9st9lbs.

I am excited about being able to have a meal today but I think I would also be refeeding for quite a few weeks....

Any opinions very much appreciated....carry on with TFR for another month and get to target weight 9 st 9lbs or begin refeeding and use gym to tone loose skin and bingo wings while being on refeed for a few weeks?

Thank you all,

- Minimin

Last edited:
thanks hun, im worried about losing lean mass aswell rather than fat :( dont like my body and how it looks but happy with my weight if that makes sense.

Back