• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Would this be worth it?

Hi :)

Ive seen this ad and was wondering if you LipoTrim-ers thought it would be worth buying - how long would this last me? :

"4 CHOCOLATE LIPOTRIM SHAKES
4 STRAWBERRY LIPOTRIM SHAKES
6 COCONUT BARS
"

I'd guess it would last a few days (feel free to correct me though) and want to kick start my weight loss.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

x__lis__x

Silver Member
Hi,

It's three products a day but be careful as u are only supposed to buy through chemist as need to complete a medical questionnaire to check suitability first. x

as a total newbie to the idea of lipotrim i didnt even think of that at all lol thanks for the advice x

i didnt buy it in the end, after what people said about needing to be checked out etc, seems like one of those things that if ur going to do it, u got to do it properly :)

You would be better going to the chemist if you are serious about it. You may think it's expensive but you never spend a penny all week. Normally i'd think nothing of spending £5 on my lunch at M&S most days and then there's the money i'm saving by not buying chocolate.