• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

wow i gained an inch....

kikuka

Tequila makes miaow happy
S: 17st1lb C: 10st11lb G: 9st11lb BMI: 27.6 Loss: 6st4lb(36.82%)
In height! I have always thought I was 5 feet 1 tall, but got properley measured last night and I am 5 feet 2! Dont know if this is because I was measured wrongly in the past, or because I have actually grown taller after losing 7 stone of spine compressing weight! However, does mean my bmi is 27.6 instead of 28.5!! Also means BMI 25 is that much closer!
I am starting WW tomorrow for the last stone, but I hope I am still allowed to post on here as you are all so fab!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 14st6lb C: 11st11lb G: 11st2lb Loss: 2st9lb(18.32%)
well done on your loss and good luck with ww, post as much as you can to let us know how you are doing x

S: 16st7lb C: 16st7lb G: 8st0lb Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Wow, hope i grow some inches too then, im only a 5.0 inch tall..haha
Good luck on ww.
xxxx

GaynorEm

Proper Little Madam
Have your feet shrunk a size too? My friend lost five stone and went down froma size 8 to a size 7 shoe. It meant her having to get rid of 32 pairs of shoes bless her lol.

Dogtanion

Silver Member
S: 18st0lb G: 10st3lb
I have lost an inch and a half - I was 5 foot 5 and a bit now I am 5 foot three and a half - partly due to knee surgery I think. And I did lose a shoe size and a half going from a 7 to a 5 and a half (sometimes a 5) having lost almost 8 stone xx

mandye

Silver Member
S: 21st7lb C: 10st8lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 21.9 Loss: 10st13lb(50.83%)
I have alway thought I was 5 ft 8 but when I started CD I found out I was 5ft 9 lol fancy getting to 37 years old and not knowing how tall I am lol.
As for feet they have got thinner but still size 8 so have had to buy new as all mine were eee extra wide before .Shame your friend got rid of all those shoes I could of put a pair or 2 to good use lol.Expensive job this dieting at one point I had 1 pair of jeans and 2 tops ,but not to worry always a sale starting some where :D