wow i gained an inch....

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by kikuka, 26 November 2008 Social URL.

1. kikuka

kikuka Tequila makes miaow happy

Start Weight:
    17st1lb
    Current Weight:
    10st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st11lb
    Lost(%):
    6st4lb(36.82%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    In height! I have always thought I was 5 feet 1 tall, but got properley measured last night and I am 5 feet 2! Dont know if this is because I was measured wrongly in the past, or because I have actually grown taller after losing 7 stone of spine compressing weight! However, does mean my bmi is 27.6 instead of 28.5!! Also means BMI 25 is that much closer!
    I am starting WW tomorrow for the last stone, but I hope I am still allowed to post on here as you are all so fab!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. night-owl

night-owl Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st10lb(17.84%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan Step 2
    I've shrunk an inch since my teens, so well done you! It means can carry an extra pound or two for the same BMI!

4. wannabeskinny

wannabeskinny Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st2lb
    Lost(%):
    2st9lb(18.32%)
    Diet:
    cd
    well done on your loss and good luck with ww, post as much as you can to let us know how you are doing x

5. lynnwilliams

lynnwilliams Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st7lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Allaboutw8
    Wow, hope i grow some inches too then, im only a 5.0 inch tall..haha
    Good luck on ww.
    xxxx

6. GaynorEm

GaynorEm Proper Little Madam

Diet:
    HealthyEating
    Have your feet shrunk a size too? My friend lost five stone and went down froma size 8 to a size 7 shoe. It meant her having to get rid of 32 pairs of shoes bless her lol.

7. Dogtanion

Dogtanion Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st3lb
    Diet:
    ww
    I have lost an inch and a half - I was 5 foot 5 and a bit now I am 5 foot three and a half - partly due to knee surgery I think. And I did lose a shoe size and a half going from a 7 to a 5 and a half (sometimes a 5) having lost almost 8 stone xx

8. mandye

mandye Silver Member

Start Weight:
    21st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    10st13lb(50.83%)
    Diet:
    CAMBRIDDGE DIET SS
    I have alway thought I was 5 ft 8 but when I started CD I found out I was 5ft 9 lol fancy getting to 37 years old and not knowing how tall I am lol.
    As for feet they have got thinner but still size 8 so have had to buy new as all mine were eee extra wide before .Shame your friend got rid of all those shoes I could of put a pair or 2 to good use lol.Expensive job this dieting at one point I had 1 pair of jeans and 2 tops ,but not to worry always a sale starting some where :D

9. tara66

tara66 Silver Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim TFR
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.