wow i gained an inch....

kikuka

Tequila makes miaow happy
In height! I have always thought I was 5 feet 1 tall, but got properley measured last night and I am 5 feet 2! Dont know if this is because I was measured wrongly in the past, or because I have actually grown taller after losing 7 stone of spine compressing weight! However, does mean my bmi is 27.6 instead of 28.5!! Also means BMI 25 is that much closer!
I am starting WW tomorrow for the last stone, but I hope I am still allowed to post on here as you are all so fab!

well done on your loss and good luck with ww, post as much as you can to let us know how you are doing x

Have your feet shrunk a size too? My friend lost five stone and went down froma size 8 to a size 7 shoe. It meant her having to get rid of 32 pairs of shoes bless her lol.

I have lost an inch and a half - I was 5 foot 5 and a bit now I am 5 foot three and a half - partly due to knee surgery I think. And I did lose a shoe size and a half going from a 7 to a 5 and a half (sometimes a 5) having lost almost 8 stone xx

I have alway thought I was 5 ft 8 but when I started CD I found out I was 5ft 9 lol fancy getting to 37 years old and not knowing how tall I am lol.
As for feet they have got thinner but still size 8 so have had to buy new as all mine were eee extra wide before .Shame your friend got rid of all those shoes I could of put a pair or 2 to good use lol.Expensive job this dieting at one point I had 1 pair of jeans and 2 tops ,but not to worry always a sale starting some where :D

Back