Wow

Hi Lilypad

I had Caramel this morning which most people dont like, I added teaspoon of coffee to it and that was really nice also.

How do you feel today?

Toots x

Good Luck Lily,
You are on a road to great success just stay focused and strong and before you know it you will be 2 weeks in!!
I look forward to reading your posts!
Keep glugging the water and be prepared to be going to the toilet a few times in the night.
Lots of slimming luck,

xx

:) Hi Lily
If you think they aren't too bad now you will be fine. I normally love everything I eat no matter what it is. There are very few things I don't like (unfortunately!) but when I had the Thai chilli soup and the Choc shake I really didn't like them. I have had them since and quite enjoyed them, so they do get better.
Try the Vanilla without the coffee but with lots of ice - it's delicious! Well done by the way for preparing yourself for the diet by cutting out the carbs. I didn't think of that. I'm on day 3 and feel a bit headachey.
Sorry tubby don't know how to make mousse. I think you just add less water a bit like a paste. I have seen loads of recepes somewhere on here but can't remember where. I think Icemoose did them. The list was quite impressive!

Of course everyones tastes are different and it is trial and error to find which flavours you can drink. Good luck with your weight loss journey

:) Well, what I do Lily is put the powder in a mug with a bit of cold water. Mix it to a paste and make sure there aren't any lumps left. Then pour boiling water in it bit by bit whilst stirring.
There may be a few little lumps in but better than great big globules! Yuk!

best soup

Best soups come with the following:

1 saucepan
1 wooden spoon
1 soup sachet

Mix the satchet up in the pan with a little cold tap water to a smooth paste, then add more so it becomes runny, then add hot water stiring continuously. Pop pan on the heat & turn up until its all warm through (your not meant to let it boil as nutrients can be lost).
This method will deliver you PERFECT lump free soup, I can personally guarantee it :D :D :D, I have soup every day so trust me :cool:

Hi,
How do you turn the shakes into a mouse?

Dawn

:D :D :D Have no idea, Dawn!!! They must be really something though if they can be turned into animals!!!! :D :D

If, however, you would prefer a "mousse" to a mouse, then you need to use Mix-a-Mousse which is an instant gelatine powder available from your CDC.

Good luck and enjoy your Mouse!!! :D

P.S: sorry if I sound facetious (sp??) but I couldn't resist the mouse thing!! Believe me, my intentions are honourable!!! :)

Gotta say guys, the best method for mixing the soups/sweet drinks is a £5 Tesco value hand held blender.

Put the foodpack in a mug, fill with boiling water about halfway up - blend - then fill to the top and stir. I have no lumps whatsoever, and no froth.

:)Yes you can also get a mini battery operated whisk from Ikea for £1. Haven't put batteries in it yet but it will be great to take when I'm out. Hope it works!

Back