WW contradicting points on bacardi breezer

becksjane

Hello,
I am a bit confused! I saw somewhere that a half sugar bacardi breezer was 1 point which excited me a lot! Saturday nights sorted i thought! So i checked my eating out guide and it definately says they are 1 point.

But at 100 cals it seemed too good to be true because a small glass of wine is around 100 cals and thats 3 points.

So i logged in online on WW and on there it says 3 points! I'm so sick of their contradictions.

Do you think its safer to assume that 3 is correct?

Thanks

Its fair enough to say 'well 80% of the replies people got said 1pp so I'll go with that' but since there are soo many incorrect entries on the eSource etc, it doesn't give me a lot of faith in the WW customer services people. For all we know they're just phone operators checking queries on the eSource with all it's niggles...

Obviously people can choose for themselves but if it were me, I'd be pointing them at 3pp. It's always better to be cautious and overpoint than under if there's any uncertainty IMHO.

So weightwatchers have corrected their mistake on them now?

I was always dubious about them as the purple pocket guide has generic full sugar alcopops as 6! Would be wonderful if weightwatchers would give us the CORRECT way to point alcohol... I just can't trust the alcohol section of the Eating out guide so I just use the 40calorie rule for all of my alcohol, which conveniently enough, brings 100kcal breezers at 3pp!

Back