*x* 100% for 100 Days Challenge *x*

I was hungry today!! Think it may be because I didn't drink enough or because I went on a 2 hour walk. Either way, I didn't like the hunger. Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day....Weigh in, in the morning :)

Samprand - 0 done, 100 to go
honeypop - 4 done, 46 to go
MsJMC - 0 done, 100 to go
kenshin112 - 0 done, 60 to go
Perfect pudding - 4 done, 96 to go
Nursetubs - 7 done, 93 to go
1bigfatloser - 0 done, 100 to go
faloola - 6 done, 44 to go
Becka - 7 done, 93 to go
Danii - 1 done 49 to go
Makeupartist - 0 done 100 to go
Fat2thingirl - 11 done 81 to go

I have indeed seen the thread on how to 'jazz' up the soups. I have tried them all and I still cannot stomach them no matter what I put in them. I REALLY do not know how I am going to manage the soups. eeeek! x

Oh no :( I was exactly the same. The soups were awful! I would rather be hungry than have the soups. How many did you get? x

Well I purchased the bumper pack which contains 7 Thai chicken, 7 mushroom, 7 vegetable, and 7 tomato and basil. I have accomplished an absolute feat however by downing the first 5 Thai chicken (of which I accomplished two days into Exante). Since then I have attempted and failed to concur the mushroom, vegetable and tomato soups. Basically I have another 20 to go which sounds to me like a years worth. Goodness gracious me I just want to finish them, but I cannot even down them anymore, I need to find some way of getting them down, I heard you can make them into a paste of some sort. ):

honeypop - 4 done, 46 to go
Becka - 7 done, 93 to go
Danii - 1 done 49 to go
Makeupartist - 2 done 98 to go

Hey peeps,
2 days in and going strong :) Have supplemented my 3 shakes today with a mug of Boullion with alittle pepper and chilli added and a coke zero. Regarding the problems you guys are having with the soups I have to say I felt the same when I did LL about their soups and much prefer to stick to shakes! Steering clear of the bars for now too as I used to sometimes find it hard to one have the one a day. Anyway I'm happy to have got the first two days under my belt, hasn't been too bad at all. Xxx

Best to go on the boards on here and see what people say about Slim and Save and what they think to each flavour before buying with exante i didn't like the tom soup .... mushroom was passable .

You managed to start yet Sam?

Not yet, I feel like such a weak cop out. It's only food, don't know why I let it have such a hold over me x

honeypop - 5 done, 45 to go
Becka - 7 done, 93 to go
Danii - 1 done 49 to go
Makeupartist - 2 done 98 to go

Becka - 7 done, 93 to go
Danii - 1 done 49 to go
Makeupartist - 3 done 97to go

Having my baby boy Theo 'dedicated' at out church tomoro and having family back to ours for some food after. Gunna have a jolly good go at staying on TS tho as I'm feeling so good and even if I just had some protein and salad I'm worried that might just be a slippery slope for me. Just gunna keep myself busy with the babies (I have a 23 month old too) and stick to my allowed drinks! Good luck everyone else with all the Easter eating rituals going on around you tomorrow xxx

1st weigh in and 10.8 lbs down :) So happy!!!

Becka - 8 done, 92 to go
Danii - 1 done 49 to go

Samprand said:
Not yet, I feel like such a weak cop out. It's only food, don't know why I let it have such a hold over me x

Get Easter out of the way Sam, set a date a stick to it. You know you can txt me, we will do this xx

Having my baby boy Theo 'dedicated' at out church tomoro and having family back to ours for some food after. Gunna have a jolly good go at staying on TS tho as I'm feeling so good and even if I just had some protein and salad I'm worried that might just be a slippery slope for me. Just gunna keep myself busy with the babies (I have a 23 month old too) and stick to my allowed drinks! Good luck everyone else with all the Easter eating rituals going on around you tomorrow xxx

Stay strong tomorrow and enjoy being in control :) x

Try your best to stay in control hun, it's a great feeling to come away from a situation knowing you've CHOSEN to stay on track (says me....ahem! lol) Although if you really feel yourself struggling, go for something protein based to make sure you stay in ketosis as much as possible x

1st weigh in and 10.8 lbs down :) So happy!!!

YAAAAAAAY!!! Very well done to you! Bet you feel great x

Get Easter out of the way Sam, set a date a stick to it. You know you can txt me, we will do this xx

I'm going to join MsJMC's challenge she's starting after the Easter scoff is over lol I'm feeling much better about things today, and am quite looking forward to getting back on Exante which isn't a feeling I've had about dieting since I was on Exante before. I just hope my willpower lasts this time around. How are you getting on? x

Yes sorry guys i have not started this challenge , and feel its first weigh in which no result . so feel that must leave sorry guys wishing you all well
Yes Sam will see you on the challenge , think we will be ready then Tuesday , i am so ready .

Yes sorry guys i have not started this challenge , and feel its first weigh in which no result . so feel that must leave sorry guys wishing you all well
Yes Sam will see you on the challenge , think we will be ready then Tuesday , i am so ready .

Good luck with your new challenge :)

Becka - 9 done, 91 to go
Danii - 1 done 49 to go

Becka - 9 done, 91 to go
Danii - 1 done 49 to go
SerenityValley - 0 done, 113 to go.

Have added myself at the bottom, hope it's worked ok (using the iPad app, so no idea if people have used different colours).

Day 1 starts now.

Becka - 9 done, 91 to go
Danii - 1 done, 49 to go
Makeupartist - 3 done, 97 to go
Fat2thingirl - 11 done, 81 to go
SerenityValley - 0 done, 113 to go
Mally - 11 done, 89 to go

I too added my name as I realised I wasn't added. :)

Mally said:
Becka - 9 done, 91 to go
Danii - 1 done, 49 to go
Makeupartist - 3 done, 97 to go
Fat2thingirl - 11 done, 81 to go
SerenityValley - 0 done, 113 to go
Mally - 11 done, 89 to go

I too added my name as I realised I wasn't added. :)

Hi can I join day1,, aim is to loose 10lb by Sunday ? X

Nearly finished day 1 and stayed 100%

Proud of myself for not bagging the extra day of pre-diet which I was offered.

Had the choc shake and found it fairly tasteless. Banana shake with cinnamon was nice. Choc and orange bar was acceptable.

Think I'll stick to mostly shakes once these bars are gone though, as I think 'll lose faster if I stick to them.

1 down, 112 days to go :)

Back