X FACTOR!!!!

lol I wish I had a stylist...........

Until you get one of your own try this........................................

StyleList

OMG, I am loving it! Loving Dermy's all round adorableness, loving Simon's winks, loving Cheryl's gorgeous eyes, loving Dani's new style, loving the cringe worthy random auditions, loving the huge talent we've already seen!

Wondering what surprises they are saving for boot camp. The lack of talent from the groups is a bit sad though :( The girls that did Toxic were awesome, but nothing else has stood out from that category yet.

What was up with that bloke with the trouser malfunction last Saturday??!!! Now that was just not right, esp asking his daughters about it lol, they looked like they could have died!!

Does anyone here watch extra factor with Holly Willoughby?? I think it's great. I love presentiators, another chance to see the lovely dermot if nothing else ;)

Don't watch it every week (hubby moans about x factor overload!), but did watch the Louie PJ one! Was it just me or were they women's pjs??? LOL!!! I like Holly :)

Hi everyone, I am a big fan of X Factor, I am loving the auditions! I won't be flicking over to Strictly when it starts next week. I will probably record it though.
What about everyone else?

def will not be watching Strictly, dont get it myself. Its boring, long winded and even the judges are boring
:(

I enjoyed watching it last year, the line up doesn't look as good this year so that's put me off it already. I definately perfer X Factor out of the two though.

I've always watched X Factor but, sad to say but I cannot bear to watch it any more and switched off (watched a fab repeat of NCIS instead) after sitting through yet another embarrassing, over-staged 'audition' with accompanying mawkish music playing just before the judges gave their 'verdict'. God it was pure drivel. What a shame.

Whilst I realise that the shows in the past were staged, it was much more subtly done than this series, and enough is enough.

I've never been a fan of Strictly but will watch the initial show next week to see if it's any good.

Love X Factor but I always get a bit fed up at this stage cause I think the auditions go on a bit too long...only one more week to go, then I will be much more interested...never really got into strictly, probably because I don't have the time to watch both!

But the most worrying thing for me is Im warming to Louis this year... whats that all about lol

Cause so far, he is not being a complete p*att! :D GIve him time - I reckon he will be his true self once again. :D

THey are all being nicer this year, it seems. :)

I love Xfactor, audtions are funny lol.
Well done blonde your weightloss is very impressive.

Its on twice next weekend - yay!
Red - BL is truly one of mini's best inspirations! An amazing success
xx

Back