X FACTOR!!!!

have you seen the song choices - interesting!

xx

catch it on ITV2 on sunday
xx

What time is it repeated on Sunday? Can't find it on the online guide? Can you tell I'm panicing now lol lol!

Cheers me dear! x

I just wanna say I love stacey! Think she is so cute and adorable - Stacey to win!

I love her too but I dont think she will win

Just been catching up online! Wow Miss Frank are back on top form, woo-hoo, love them but was disappointed with them last week! As for MY Jamie, he did well but I was disappointed with the song choice! Why did Simon make him change and do that song? I wonder what he was meant to be singing? I would've liked to see him do a proper big band swing song, think it would've been interesting and sure he would've pulled it off. Yes not his thing, but sure it would've still been great! I reckon he could've done a great job of Mr Bojangles!!!

he was meant to be singing an elvis song apparently. Everyone seems to be saying it will be him in the bottom two :(

Big band weeks is a tough one. Yeah, Jamie did not sing a "Big Band" song, but neither did the twins. Ricky Martin is not Big Band, and Louis calling it swing is really pushing the boundaries as well. It's salsa.

I thought Jamie was great. I hate that weeks have themes, so not bothered - I thought his performance was best, and Lucy was good too. Actually,e veryone was pretty good.

BUT - I STILL want Rachel to go. Good grief, all her bulbbering and kerfuffeling at the end, is she trying to be Stacy???? Be yourself girl. SHe is just not my cup of tea.

I liked it better befor Louis came back. lol. SMug little leprechaun. I never like him on the live shows. :D

Ollie was great again! ANd Daniel is back on form. Agree, the backflip was kind of a "huh?" moment.

I wish Louis would not have a circus of performers around the twins - if they are so good, let em go bare bones. Then lets see how long they last. But - they are entertaining - in a cringeworthy sort of way.

Oh, and - Proud Mary is NOT a big band song either.

Didn't watch all the performances (yet!) but did see the clips of them all! Funny how not all of them did big band songs, dunno why they bother having the theme weeks really. All the acts are so different! Jamie was fab so better not be in the bottom two, I will cry if he is! :cry: Think Rachel will be gone this week (fingers crossed huh!).

i dont think they should have themes either. Although they say that singers should be versatile - how many are. Mostly people sing the songs from their particular genre and thats it!
Dont like Lucie still but she will get the votes

Haven't watched Lucie's performance yet, she has a good voice but not really my cup of tea. Did like her at first, but of course prefer Jamie, and Miss Frank!

she is a good singer but just not my thing!

No there are too many like her around, I wouldn't buy an album of hers tbh x

Aww I don't think she's too bad, just a little young and seems uncomfortable, if she relaxed I think she would be a lot more endearing to the public. I wanna see Jedward leave, because as amusing as they are it is so awful that they are taking a place of one of the acts that can actually sing. I don't call in to vote so all I can do is lament the folks that are and calling for them!!

I have gone off Jamie a little this week, dunno why can't put my finger on it. Stacy is awesome and I really think she has a great chance of winning, but as for which of them I would buy an album of it would be Miss Frank.

WTF with the bottom 2 this week, Danyl and Miss Frank were the two best acts this week! Hmmm as I said before I don't vote, so should I really complain, but seriously Double You Tee Eff?!!

Unbelieveable. John & Edward and Rachael all safe?!!! Dunno who to choose from between the bottom 2 tonight. They are both great

Back