X Factor

Wagners sure of himself too.. .doesnt make him a good performer either
Oh they're all sure of themselves, I was just talking about Cher there seeing as the producers of the show are trying to paint her as all vunerable, scared and unsure.
Those Belle Amie girls love themselves too - Wagner is a joke, I REALLY don't get why he thinks he is all that - each to their own though I suppose :eek:

:D

In an ideal world mat or Rebecca to win!

Those judges are so childish! It amuses me that all four of them always give a standing ovation to guests on the show. They did tonight - for Bon Jovi and for Rhiannah. But not for Jamirquoi ( not too sure of spelling!) they kept their bums firmly in their seats. What's that all about?

x

Those judges are so childish! It amuses me that all four of them always give a standing ovation to guests on the show. They did tonight - for Bon Jovi and for Rhiannah. But not for Jamirquoi ( not too sure of spelling!) they kept their bums firmly in their seats. What's that all about?

x

Disrespect is what I saw. Gotta say Jamiroquai looked somewhat uncomfortable up there when interviewed...is there any feud history with any of the judges?

EDIT: this may have something to do with it lol http://www.metro.co.uk/tv/845721-x-factor-fans-blast-rubbish-jamiroquai-on-twitter

Not sure but he did say he hadn't been keen to do the show

cheryl does my head in!...i like danni, but i just cant stand that cheryl!

Shouldn't come as much of a surprise Jay Kay has always been a dick, and I say that as someone that has met him quite a few times as we have a mutual acquaintance. Shame, as he used to be a good performer... lucky for him he never went on an x-factor type show so that people got to like his music without ever knowing his personality.

really??....i liked his earlier stuff,dont bother with a lot of music these days its all rap and i cant stand that!

Read in the forum that the judges were annoyed by his comments and they decided to ignore him. They all refused to applaud, didn't look at him and danni and Louis played mouthed and crosses while he sang

could this be the week that wagner goes?!..hope so!

i really hope he goes,its not fair on thde people that auditioned and didnt get through even though they were better than him...

if he stays the good people are going to loose out!

i love matt!..i have since his first audition.

I liked Wagner, didn't think he should be in there but he seemed like a nice enough chap but the last couple of weeks something about him has changed that. Not sure if its the bit of a race card he has pulled "well excuse me for having an accent" etc (as if thats an excuse for singing seconds behind his backing singers) but something has definitely changed...and he's creepy towards the dancers *shudder*

I liked Wagner, didn't think he should be in there but he seemed like a nice enough chap but the last couple of weeks something about him has changed that. Not sure if its the bit of a race card he has pulled "well excuse me for having an accent" etc (as if thats an excuse for singing seconds behind his backing singers) but something has definitely changed...and he's creepy towards the dancers *shudder*

i agree with that...he does seem very creepy... :eek:

....i cant see him going this week :mad:

dont even get me started with frickin' Ann on strictly!!! :eek:

I think Wagner started off being quite funny but now he seems very sleazy to me. We have all met guys like him and cringed I'm sure.

pleeeeease let wagner go tonight!! have you heard all the facebook groups...trying to get him to win!! noooooooo!

Back