X Factor

Eww I'm sorry but that girl makes me feel quite sick, everything about her is spooky. I can't bear to look at the way she grimmaces her face and moves her arms & legs, she's like a spider.

Couldn't agree more. I caught it for the first time on a catch up show on Thursday, came in midway thru Cher singing and thought that she was a stroke victim, her face was contorted to one side. Oooops.

I think Wagner will be safe. Think John and Bel Amie are in trouble tonight.

My top 3 are Matt, Rebecca and One Direction. Not keen on the rest.

Think it would be a shame if John went, he has a great. Voice but not sure if people will vote fir him

I sAid that last week too. It's madness. A singing comp and someone is voting for Wagner and Belle Amie. Crazy!

Xx

I like Wagner as in hes fun and seems a nice guy but he shouldn't be in there at the expense of the ones with talent that have a chance to REALLY make it. Neither of the bottom 2 should have been there as far as i'm concerned

This is flaming lousy this week. How utterly appalling. I'm sick to the back teeth of these cocky, overly confident people too (esp the girls) they flipping well love themselves. If no one else likes them it doesn't matter, they've all got enough self adulation to last several life times over. :eek:

I caught most of it on repeat last night. I think song choices were dire for most of them especially Aiden. Hate to say it as I really don't like her much, but Chers performance was the best...and not a lip curling snarl in sight!

Not sure who is up for the chop but it really should be Wagner, much as he seems like a fun guy his singing is awful.

When are the results announced?

still don't like Cher - performance of the series - has Simon lost the plot?
Think Tracy may be in the bottom again - don't think people will vote for her............or Belle Amie

xx

Think Cher is SO over rated and as for the tears at the end of the song. Oh gimme a break :rolleyes:

As the song was ending I said to my son "ok whats going to be the sob story here" it never was announced but I'm not buying her little miss vulnerable act. Yes she's young but I'd say that is her only vulnerability.

Louis thinks Matt will win - even he isn't backing Wagner!

Think Cher is SO over rated and as for the tears at the end of the song. Oh gimme a break :rolleyes:
I was going to say this but I thought no one would agree with me but I too think its all fake. She may "only be 17" (yawn) but she certainly knows how to act the part and swing things her way.

I'm a bit sick of hearing about her age - I mean, so what, being 17 doesn't mean you're incapable of anything and if they're so concerned they should up the age of entry.

As the song was ending I said to my son "ok whats going to be the sob story here" it never was announced but I'm not buying her little miss vulnerable act. Yes she's young but I'd say that is her only vulnerability.

Id agree, and is she shooting herself in the foot with the weepy vulnerable act. If it comes to her being in the bottom 2 against someone whos equally good they may vote her off feeling she couldnt cope with the pressure

Tell ya what shes got more edge than a broken bottle and more confidence than I've got - nothing wrong with her, shes sure of herself alright.

I really hope Wagner goes, but I can't see it happening grrr! Reckon Treyc & Belle Amie will be bottom 2.

Back