X Factor

Probably Mary (to stay) but at least he'll choose - he's done it in the past!!

xxx

Re: X Factor - It must be Wagner tonight!

I don't think he'll be made to vote. I think they'll leave him til last.

Much as it pains me to say it I think the song choices for Wagner this weekend are brilliant

Yes I think they will all go for her so maybe he won't need to choose

I think they'll go to him first to prove a point after chezza

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!
No more awful singing - but more importantly no more opportunities for Louis (and Simon) to be really rude and disrespectful by pronouncing Wagner's name wrong!

So long Wagner - it's been creepy!
Fingers crossed next week it's Cher to go - I just don't get her!

Wagner is "unavailable" to go on TV this morning! Did anyone see XtraFactor when one caller had a go at Chezza?

So do I, I liked her but I have just gone of her a little. Little Miss Shy is nothing but an act! Yes shes good but she's not an unknown. Several Myspace pages under Rebecca, Rebecca Ferguson and Imonet...a fair few photo shoots, dance routines etc under the same names. Shy unconfident people don't do all that...I have no problem with confidence as long as its not cocky or arrogant (Cher) What I do have a problem with is lying and pretending to be something you're not.

I'll ask my kids later if any of the tracks shes featured on are by signed labels...If so then she's done a Katie Waissel in my opinion, just a more convincing actress.

Now who do I root for!!!

Thats interesting considering it was one of the things Katie was slated for

Yes...my thoughts precisely. In her modelling shoots she comes across as a very confident young lady. That, I don't have a problem with, its the trying to hoodwink us that has miffed me.

Katie had a hard time partly because of her many "this is the real me" speeches but I think a lot had to do with the fact that she already had a recording contract which is against the rules of xfactor. Xfactor bought her out of the contract so she could continue in the show. And I think this is the reason why she was saved so many times, buying her out of the contact to go early was money down the drain. Thats hardly fair on the others IMO.

I am genuinely p'd off about Rebecca, she has got a damn good voice on her and should go far with it but please stop the little miss shy act!

Look back at Rebecca's audition, she tells us from the start that she has lost her confidence since having her kids. Having suffered from severe depression I can tell you that you don't have to be a good actress to go from someone extremely outgoing, friendly and self confident to an unsure of yourself shyer type.

I very much enjoy her voice and wish her luck in this singing competition. I think she has conducted herself with class throughout.

Look back at Rebecca's audition, she tells us from the start that she has lost her confidence since having her kids. Having suffered from severe depression I can tell you that you don't have to be a good actress to go from someone extremely outgoing, friendly and self confident to an unsure of yourself shyer type.

I very much enjoy her voice and wish her luck in this singing competition. I think she has conducted herself with class throughout.

Maybe, I haven't see the auditions but you have to have a fair amount of confidence etc to even put yourself forward for something like this IMO. Gotta say I'm still not totally buying the shy act

I'm not wishing her failure, I do think she's got a lot of talent and if she was allowed to sing like she does when she sang as Imonet she would have it in the bag. There is no way she should even have had to apply to xfactor to get noticed, the girl is too good for the show. Like most contestants that "do well" they are always known with the prefix "Xfactors" As in Xfactors Leona Lewis. They can never seem to shake it and that has to undermine their lastability and credibility to an extent.

I guess its each to their own opinions with a show like this, Leona Lewis grew on me after the show, not her singing but her personality...we'll wait and see how it goes with Rebecca because whether she wins or not it is not the last we will hear of her

Back