x Nee x - Operation Princess - Get into the 15's by end of September!!!

Hee hee naughty!!!

Stop I tell thee....StOp ;)

Lol its ok. Ive stopped. Decided to have some of what I fancied and then I can get into this dieting lark 100% again without temptations.

probably best to have got it out of your system, then full steam ahead :)

Been chatting with a friend on FB,I went to college with her back in 1998 and havent seen her since before I went to Bournemouth so Im sure that must be nearly 2 1/2 yrs or more, so then I would have been around 20-21 stone, so Im wondering if she notices that I have lost weight, she is a very honest person and would not say anything if she couldnt see it but what if she doesnt notice any difference eeeek how awful would that be :cry:!!!

Today I had one pack - thai chicken soup and then had an omelette but this time had it with 2 eggs, water and half a slice of cheese = 200 cals approx.

Had a great day relaxing, but not been feeling very well, my mum seems to think Im in starvation!!! silly women!!! but perked up around 5pm, went out in the garden, tried to temporarily secure 2 fences that have shattered in the wind, and picked up all the lovely dog mess (thank you puppies!!)

My friends 30th tomorrow and a few people are meeting for a quiet drink at night, then on Friday we have the meal out...need to get me a dress or something :D

What do you think to this??

http://www.asos.com/Asos/Asos-Curve...528&sh=0&pge=0&pgesize=-1&sort=-1&clr=Mustard

But in Navy....??

Like it! Very pretty!

Tape measure is on its way!

Thanks Kes, your a star :D

Im so tired again this morning, Its driving me mad!!! Especiallly as I had my older dog, whining for ages at the door wanting to go outside, very annoying!!

Scales said I was up a 1lb again, damn things!!

:D

Methinks we have an omlette obsession, lol.

I like the dress Nee but I tend to go for dresses that are a bit lower cut so I enhance the one good thing about being fat, lol. ;)

I hate flaunting my boobs, I used too and loved it and suddenly it made me really paranoid hee hee god knows what changed!!!

I have been looking at that dress for ages, I just think its so cute, with boots and funky tights?!

Yip sounds good to me. Definitely needs boots but then Ive also developed a boot fetish recently, lol. Think its coz they actually fit my legs now. Saw a gorgeous red pair today and was so tempted but they were far too high for me. I dont do high heels unfortunately has to be a medium heel at the most or Im in agony.

cute dress!! you'll look lovely in it :) x

Had another pretty lazy day, more fences have blown down and no temporary measure can sort them now hee hee

Had my first pack (mushroom soup) at 4pm, and just not feeling very hungry the last few days, which is really odd, and whenever I think of food, its making me feel abit funny!

Still trying to up my water, but I am so rubbish at that, but finding the tesco still flavoured water really helps, but Im only on my second glass for today.

Tonight, Im going to the pub, my friend turned 30 today so a few people are getting together and I plan on drinking water, which hopefully will help up my water for today :) everyone is meeting at 7pm for food then a few drinks, but Im hoping to arrive after they have eaten :D

long may the not feeling hungry last...i'm there right now too. it's better than wanting to eat everything in sight :eek:

Yes definately!!! just a weird feeling tho hee hee

yeah it is. hope you have a nice night tonight :) i'm planning on going shopping then slobbing out...love it!! xx

Thank you, have fun slobbing and shopping :D

hee hee, dont worry, Im sure mine will come back x

Hey gawjus lady!

Love love love the dress! Hope u had a fabby night an stuck to water! I swear u need a halo!

Catch up soon

love ya
xx

OH wasnt happy me only having 1 pack so made me an omelette hee hee 2 eggs and a slice of cheese, so I had that and enjoyed it mucho :D

Just back from the pub, nice and early too, and drank water, had 2 pints so at least that upped my water intake today!!

So yes Kae, I stuck to me water :p

Tomorrow is OH first counselling session, hoping it helps his/our situation fingers crossed , good thing though, we have been so great this last week, so BIG smile from me

xx

Back