x Nee x - Operation Princess - Get into the 15's by end of September!!!

x Nee x

Gold Member
I have been asked to be a bridesmaid for my sister next July ARRGGHH so I have got to get my big but in to action and shift my weight once and for all.

I am setting myself the biggest challenge of all and thats to lose 145lbs by the end of June 2011!

Yes I know this will be very hard but something needs to kick me off and Im hoping this is it :p

I will post here as much as possible to keep a better track on how I am progressing and can see where I make mistakes...which hopefully I wont be!

:D

Added 2nd Jan 2011 - This is to help me remember my goal today. Today I weigh 18 st 3lbs (255lbs) I have 179 days to lose 73lbs to get me to 13 stone exactly in time for my sisters wedding where I am bridesmaid, In order to achieve this I need to lose on average 3lbs a week!! I can do this!!!

Added 7th Aug 2011 - New goal - to get into the 15's by end of September 2011

Last edited:
now you're working might be worth considering vlcd? they have fab weight loss, starlight on here has lost 3 st in 6 weeks!! best of luck sweets xx

now you're working might be worth considering vlcd? they have fab weight loss, starlight on here has lost 3 st in 6 weeks!! best of luck sweets xx

Yes good idea colly, will have to wait till end of Oct for pay day but might have to consider this to shift it quick :)

How are you getting on?

x

have replied in other thread, but not so good really. i will find my way back onto the wagon though!

if you're vlcd-ing i really recommend exante over the others (have tried lipotrim and cambridge diet before). works out at £25 a week which by the time you factor in any takeaways/juice/grocery shop you may have bought before really isn't a lot! also the exante forum is full of the loveliest people, its sooo supportive over there. xx

Thanks hun, ill check the other thread, and will research exante for end of Oct and see what I think :) hope you are ok xxx

i'm doing ok. im 24 at the end of june '11 and i would LOVE to be under 12/13st for the occasion! ahh! t'would be bliss! hehe. this is why i have to get back on the wagon!!x

Oh how I dream to be 8 stone, come on Colly, we can do this :) xx

i think the lowest i could realistically go would be about 11st, i am too tall to ever be lovely and petite, booo! too right we can. food doesn't have to rule us xx

yep, food must come second, and we will be skinny :) xx

PS my mate is about your height and 11 stone and has an awesome figure xx

what size is she at 11st? i'd imagine a comfortable 12? last time i was 13st i was a 12/14/16 x

not sure what size but she is tiny, check out my fb photos she has bright blonde hair and called vicky

i wish someone would call me tiny!! lol. never in my life have i been called that! massive and clumsy more like it. just had a look think i see her, she's a pretty lady :) as are you, you and your o/h look soo cute together :) x

i wish someone would call me tiny!! lol. never in my life have i been called that! massive and clumsy more like it. just had a look think i see her, she's a pretty lady :) as are you, you and your o/h look soo cute together :) x

There should be a few pics of her and you will be tiny like she is now, she was about 14/15stone and lost 3-4stone and now looks like that so can be done :)

And thanks on the comment on me, I dont quite agree but hoping one day I will :)

Colly I have a mate who is yur height, 12 stone stick thin seriously- i see ehr pelvic bones. She does rugby adn wgym so prob muscle in there, and is a size 12/14. Often 14.

Nee, Princess, operation underway. What is the goal for next week?
What do you need from us to help you reach your goal by your sister's big day (and your teeny weeny body one!)

I need you all here by my side hee hee

I have eaten a home cooked pizza and some dinky donoughts, I think I realise what I have ahead of me and making the most of it whilst I still can ha ha

I need to keep on track and keep motivated - motivation often being my biggest killer, not allowing any room for doubt and going, going ...going till Im gone (well to 8 stone ha ha)

I hope to get back on to my 800-1000 cals of high fibre low calorie foods, or a little lower if I can find the right foods and kick some chubb off my butt!!

Planning on tomorrow and thursday as my days to bring me back into the zone then from Friday its GO GO GO

x

Good luck Nee - you can do it! Just focus on how fab you will look at the wedding next summer:)

As its the day before the 'Operation Princess' I have indeed, divulged in an Indian takeaway...not sure why I did it really as it is extra lbs Ill have to no doubt shift, but I think I know that having these days off are not going to be possible.

Just thinking about tomorrow makes me hungry hee hee Just need to get through this weekend and I think ill be ok...heres hoping :)

Will update tomorrow...but not going to weigh for 1 more week, as dont want to dishearten myself straight from the beginning

xx

Good luck hun. Btw, do you remember the Cabbage Soup diet? Well I never really did it myself but in my first few days on a diet I tend to make a vat of the stuff and slurp it every time I'm feeling hunger pangs. The one I made yesterday was cabbage, peppers, onions, runner beans, fresh toms, carrots, a chilli pepper, thyme: all boiled in a veg stock cube made up with water. Then quick whizz in blender. The odd collection was cos of cleaning out fridge and using up tired veg that I was never gonna use up. Cheap as well! xx

Back