x Nee x - Operation Princess - Get into the 15's by end of September!!!

Thank you Judith and SammyE xx

Last edited:
A new feeling!!!

For lunch as its weigh day and also soon ill be off carbs etc

I ordered a small pasta pot with chicken and bacon and a little mayo.

I had only half of it, then threw it away, Reason - because it tasted so unhealthy I just couldnt allow myself to have any more of it!!

What is this feeling of realisation...very interesting tho I think

Well I HAD to have a sneaky peak on the scales this morning... on Wednesday I was 13stone 6lbs... today I am 13stone 1 3/4lbs and here was me saying "oooh Im only probably going to lose 3 or 4lbs in my first week on Exante because I was already on TF before hand" Ive already done that and my official weigh day isnt until Wednesday! I think I might be in love with Exante!

Does it smell like Whey Protein Isolate? I have some of that stuff and I heave when I drink it from the smell. Even if I block my nose while downing it, it then starts repeating on me and I feel sick for hours after.

Nope, I actually like all the shakes (some do need sweetner added though) and I love the soups, a couple of the soups I would eat out of choice and not because they are diet food! I like them far more then the Tony Ferguson stuff, I think thats why I struggled with TF because I had to force the soups down me and I wasnt keen on some of the shakes but so far Im loving Exante shakes and soup and you cant argue with the results it gives people.

Im one of those people who need to see quick results or I give up, so TFR is good for me because I see quick results.

Day 1 - Exante

I got in yesterday to a small bundle that was sent to me by a lovely friend on here.

Its enough to get me started till I receive my bumber pack on Monday.

So today I have started!!

I got up, did my normal routine of getting ready, then had a banana shake - which I thought was really tasty!! No sweetners added and found it quite thick too :) I then had a black tea with 2 sweetners

Went out to the hairdressers, had my hair cut - had a glass of water, and then for my second offer of drink i had a black coffee.

After having my hair done, I went to tescos bought some bottled water, breath spray (ready for the bad breath) and lots of ibuprofen for my poorly wisdom teeth.

Once I got home, I had a vanilla shake and again I did enjoy it, it was plainer but still was enough.

Not feeling hungry yet, but I do have a MAJOR headache but I think thats from my wisdom teeth.

Fingers crossed for a 100% day 1

x

Yay! We'll have the same weigh in day as Im going to go back to Sats after my first week weigh in, its more suitable for me as weekday mornings Im always in a rush!

Just stay positive Nee! We can both do this! Skinnydom here we come :)

Yay! We'll have the same weigh in day as Im going to go back to Sats after my first week weigh in, its more suitable for me as weekday mornings Im always in a rush!

Just stay positive Nee! We can both do this! Skinnydom here we come :)

Im still going to weigh on Fridays as it almost fits in perfect, but still near enough to each other so we can keep an eye on one another :D

---------------------------------------------------------
Planning on doing my measurements tomorrow and taking some full length pictures (the first in a VERY long time) so at least should the weight loss slow down I can monitor the inches!

Today so far have been spot on, unless I have done something I dont know off, but I have been drinking lots of water, had 2 shakes so far and had only black tea and coffee with sweetners.

Planning on having a Mushroom soup at 7pm and hoping that will see me through till the morning!

good luck honey xx

Well done so far Nee! I bet your going to have a great loss for your first week if you can repeat today for the rest of the week!

100% for me so far as well!

Tonight I had the Mushroom soup, actually thought it was good with the flavour and I liked the fact it had little bits in it which made it more normal too. So thats 3 things tried and I like them all :D

Found that I have had quite alot of heartburn this evening and my stomach was hurting a little - possibly hungry?! But have still behaved although I did have a bisodol for the heartburn!

Worrying about the delivery of my bumper pack as it is due on Monday and Ill be at work, I did put a note on the order to put through my gate if no-one in, but worrying they will return it to the Interlink express and I wont be able to collect it ARRGGGHHH

Yep I second that kel x

Get it delivered to work next time! Its all wrapped up so no one will know whats in it. Mine did have to be signed for so not sure if they will leave it.

Ive had all of the soups and shakes now and have liked them all, which is a bonus! I was worried to start with because so many people said they hated some of them.

I will next time indeed! and yes so far so good, they seem to taste really nice :)

Nee, if there is a problem with the delivery you should buy a couple of Slimfast/similiar so that you don't have to choose between starving and eating real food. Sticking with a soup or shake would keep you in the routine until you get your new stuff. glad to know you got off to such a good start. xx

Thank you Judith, here's hoping day 2 goes as well.

Im going to go round to my neighbours and ask if they can sign for it, but she is pretty old so hoping she will notice if a large van pulls up hee hee

Had a Strawberry shake for breakfast and so far feeling ok, dreading it when the bad feelings kick in and preying I dont get any!

Day 2

Had a strawberry shake for breakfast and just had the tomato and basil soup had 2 glasses of water and lots of black tea & coffee with sweetner.

For the last hour I was feeling really hungry but not enough to be stupid so held off having my soup till I could, but I really enjoyed it, not as strong tasting as the Mushroom but was nice infact probably went down abit easier.

Just got to get through the afternoon now.

xx

Back