x Nee x - Operation Princess - Get into the 15's by end of September!!!

Day 2 - 100 % but worried about Day 3...Help??

Finished day 2 with no slip ups YAY.

Had a few weird moments today, abit breathless when out with the dogs and feeling abit cold and hungry but nothing major.

I had the Thai Chicken soup and so far thats my favourite for the soups.

Tomorrow is worrying me slightly, one, as its day 3 and secondly I have nothing that I can take for lunch, So Im going to have a shake for breakfast and hope that at lunch time, Im not struggling too much. Then hopefully when I am home, my pack will be in my garden and all will be ok and I can have 2 packs for dinner.

What do I do if by lunch I am starving?? Is there anything I can have, like some chicken (plain) or some grapes or anything??

ok if worst case happens Ill go for Chicken :) Thanks Inge x

Day 3

Had a really restless night sleep, not sure why but feeling quite perky today.

I weighed this morning to see if anything is happening and Im down 3lbs. Just want to get to WI on Friday now to see if how I do for the week :D

had the chocolate shake for breakfast, was worried about it being to sickly for breakfast, I find the shakes are really nice and only a subtle hint of flavour which to me is perfect. Still abit worried about today but if I have to get something I will order a small piece of chicken to just see me through.

x

I've been pretty much on tenterhooks all morning wondering if your package is going to arrive without mishap or delay!

I had to leave early this morning, but fortunately the OH isnt well so is staying home so shouldnt be an issue YAY

but poor OH hee hee

x

Me too, So as soon as you get home let us know!! Is there something more about Day 3 that daunts you? You are doing well my love, keep at it.

From what i have read day 3-5 are the worst, hunger and ketosis kicking in.

Also, because my big bumper pack is arriving today I havent been able to bring anything in with me to work so waiting till I get home to have something, avoiding the temptation of ordering something.

I get very nibbly with food whilst working so today is a big challenge, I keep having extreme hunger and then with some water and a spray of oral spray I feel better again.

But its now 12.56pm and I havent caved in.

4 hours till I finish work, then I can eat!!

Thanks Kel, Only 1 1/2 hrs till im home.

So proud that I havent divulged in anything though, even with feeling pretty hungry at times!

Well done Nee, no wonder your hungry though!

Im counting down until I get home so I can have my soup... ohhh the choices... veg, mushroom or tomato tonight? Had chicken last night as thats my fave one. An hour and a half and I will be home!

Well done Nee, no wonder your hungry though!

Im counting down until I get home so I can have my soup... ohhh the choices... veg, mushroom or tomato tonight? Had chicken last night as thats my fave one. An hour and a half and I will be home!

Chicken was my fave too, Im having the veg one tonight and I might have a shake or a bar too as I have only had one packet today.

Does it matter if I only have 1 pack tonight tho, meaning a total of 2 packs all day?

About 1hr 15 mins and counting!!

You should eat three really, because of all nutritional stuff in each pack, three makes up what your body needs a day

I don't see what difference it would make if you missed a meal occasionally. Nutrition isn't really based on each day but more generally over several days: just think of all the days you don't eat fruit! When you think of 5-a-day and how many of us fail miserably, we'd all be dead already. I don't think its a good habit but if you were caught out I can't think that missing one (or having an extra one would be the end of the world) if it means you avoid getting the taste for real food back.

Glad you've started now - wishing you loads of luck. xx

Thanks everyone :D

Well I got home, and still no package, by this point was really worried, but then at 5.30pm a van pulled up and along came my pack WOO HOO

So I straight away had my Veg soup, then had to dye my hair, then when I came back down I had a Toffee, nut and raisen bar so had my 3 packs now and feel satisfied with my food intake.

So looks like im in for a 100% day 3 :D

Your doing so well! And dont worry about the bad days, I know I had an awful one yesterday but im sure it wouldnt have hit me so hard if I hadnt been so active but anyhow, I feel fine today!

Back