x Nee x - Operation Princess - Get into the 15's by end of September!!!

I weigh daily and quite often dont lose a thing until a Friday (my WI day is a Monday) so I wouldnt worry too much about it.

Other than that your big loss is really only the first week coz youre losing all your glycogen stores. Not losing as much the second week is actually a good thing coz it means youre not retaining water.

Im worrying about this weeks weigh in as well Nee... although Im happy Ive lost enough mid week to get me to 3 stone gone... its really not looking like im going to have a very good loss next weigh in... unless I suddenly drop a few pounds in a couple of days.... I havent cheated at all either. Fingers crossed for both of us!

ive got my fingers crossed for both of you too!

Thanks peeps :D

Its just a little frustrating when your restricting so much and being 100% and you dont see a bigger drop, but my OH said this morning he can see a difference so maybe im losing some inches (although I would rather pounds cos thats a visual for me rather than how I look)

take your measurments..... and then it will be come a visual!! :)

I did my measurements when I started but want to wait a month before I do that, although I may have to if I dont get a good loss on friday :D

You are doing great, Nee. Try to stay away from the scales! It will happen, is happening- too easy to become discouraged with daily weighing!

Day 12

Still 100 % WOOOOP soooo happy with that!

Have a full blown cold now though, I did get some Vicks First defence but think I may have been too late, so went out earlier and got some vicks sinex as couldnt breathe but still dont feel great. Why do colds get hold of you so much??????

I bought the ickle car last night, she is cute and still running so far YAY - thats a first for me when buying a banger!!!

sorry to hear you are under the weather Nee.. but congrats on the 100 % you're doing great !

Hope you feel better :)

yay for being 100%.. feels good doesnt it :)

sure does Kes :D xx

I dont know kellie, but feeling proper rough right now, just wanna curl up in bed, but need to go to see Mum and Dad then its the apprentice arrgghhh Neeeed Sleeep

x

Day 13

Still feeling rubbish :(

And I look like crap, to the point the OH said to me this morning, 'Nik, I think you need to stay home and bloody eat something!', so I am taking today off work to try and rest and shake off this cold, everything is aching!!

Scared of calling in work, how pathetic!

Not planning on eating anything, but if I do Ill have a tin of tuna in spring water, but its Weigh in tomorrow so I dont really want to change anything today!

x

back up- tuna in spring water?? huh???????

Ok well bed at least.

Yes Tuna in Spring water, i read somewhere that on this diet you can have tuna in water, I had never heard of that but you can buy it in tesco's/ I love tuna and not massively high in calories so if I keep feeling week today, I might have a tin of that tuna in springwater, ( got a couple of tins when doing the shopping for the OH incase I needed it hee hee)

x

tuna *should* keep you in ketosis (in like 99% of cases it will i think) but 2 warnings; 1 being in case you are that 1% who gets kicked out of ketosis and it slows your weight loss. 2 being that if you start snacking and "get away with it" weight loss wise it can lead to more and more eating... i wish i had £1 for every vlcd-er i've seen on here who has done that...if you can possibly stay in the 100% zone then my advice would be DO IT! however only you know your body well enough to know if you need this or not. do what you think is best and get well soon! xx

oh hun i hate feeling rubbish... and also i hate calling in at work even if it is a case so bad you cant move!

hope you are resting...

Back