x Nee x - Operation Princess - Get into the 15's by end of September!!!

I have been resting but only managed about an hour in total sleep wise :(

Feeling really hungry too today but I dont want to mess up my WI tomorrow by having an extra pack or a tin of tuna :(

Not feeling happy right now, hopefully Ill cheer up in a little while (once I have something in my belly)

xx

i'd say the extra pack should be the first go-to if you feel you need something extra. hope you feel better soon lovely xx

i'd say the extra pack should be the first go-to if you feel you need something extra. hope you feel better soon lovely xx

And you sweets xxx

What a pair hee hee x

i know poor us, all the other wemitts should watch out it seems illness is spreading among us ;) x

It sure does, Oooooh I feel so sorry for us xx

Oh no, sorry to hear everyones got the lergy!

I dont know whats wrong with me today... I am soooo thirsty... Im on my 7th pint of water and my mouth is like Gandhi's flip flop!

I was like that yesterday SammyE, I could have quite easily drank from a trough ha ha

Just had my soup and feel better for it, not feeling as hungry now, but got to watch the OH eat a chicken and mushroom pie EEEK

Day 14...Weigh In day

WI today and lost 3lbs :D

so thats 11lbs in 2 weeks on Exante and I also checked measurements and I have lost-

- 1/2 inch of my arms
- 1 inch of my waist
- 2 inch's of my bust
- 2 inch's of my hips

So all in all a good result within the first couple of weeks :D

Still feeling rough and of course it is friday so am taking the day off again :D hope I feel ok to maybe venture to the fireworks!!

well done nee :D bet you're glad you refrained from anything extra last night now xx

yes definately, and have had my first shake a little later today to try and ease it today :D

Congratulations on your weight loss this week, Nee! Oh, while on the subject of us all getting sick, that cold I thought I was coming down with a few days ago, I felt ok the next day. Though I have been coughing and sneezing more than usual since, I don't actually feel rough in any other way. Fortunately - because I find it pretty hard to restrict food when I am unwell, especially with a sore throat, cos eating tends to ease that temporarily.

Thanks Inge, glad it didnt hit you so hard on the cold xx

i would appreciate it if you all kept the lurgy on your side of the ocean ! lol .. Hope you are all feeling better soon.. it' not fun when you're feeling poorly :(

Congrats on the 3lbs Nee !! 11lbs in 2 weeks is awesome !

Day 15

I think I had my lunch too early as feeling extra hungry compared to normal at this time!!

Been into town having a good nose about the shops which was nice and I bought some Volvic strawberry water, not sure if I can have it or not as it has citric acid, how do I work out if its ok or not?

I think I had my lunch too early as feeling extra hungry compared to normal at this time!!

Been into town having a good nose about the shops which was nice and I bought some Volvic strawberry water, not sure if I can have it or not as it has citric acid, how do I work out if its ok or not?
Hi no to citric acid drinks hun, ive been to tesco's today and having malic acid flavoured water only.!!

maybe have a hot drink to kill the hunger pains??

Hi no to citric acid drinks hun, ive been to tesco's today and having malic acid flavoured water only.!!

maybe have a hot drink to kill the hunger pains??

:( gutted, but I am now sitting with a black coffee :)

Just had my soup, and relieved to say I never caved in.

I was so close to trying to order a takeaway, but I sat here anaylising why I wanted one, I actually didnt have a clue other than I havent been feeling great the last few days and maybe I wanted comfort.

I also wanted the stuffed feeling, over satisfied, and bloated to high hell feeling, but I think I knew deep down what I would be messing up.

Now sitting in my Pj's ready for Xfactor, with a bottle of water by my side and confident that I wont do anything silly with food, phew!!!

Ah miss Nee, 13lb now! So proud of you hun :D

Just to update....

Feeling really grumpy and OH has kindly told me my breath stinks hee hee 'thanks' suprised he hadnt noticed before ;)

My teeth are really playing up tonight too which probably isnt helping, wish I could snap out of this mood, its making me so grouchy!!

Is it this diet?!

Back